Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 NCAA Football discussion
Pretty good game going on right now between Nebraska and Oregon (22). Nebraska has started dominating since the end of the 2nd quarter and looks like they might upset the Ducks.
Thanks given by:
Nebraska pulls it out 35-32. What a game. I love college football!
Thanks given by:
College Football is amazing. I prefer it to the NFL really. So many games, you always usually can find a great one to watch!
Thanks given by:
The skill level is clearly not the same as the NFL but for pure entertainment I prefer college as well. Same with basketball. I have a really hard time getting into the NBA - it's too driven by single stars whereas the college game seems more systems and team-oriented. Plus the one-and-done format of the tournament is bananas and possibly the best thing all year to watch on TV.
Thanks given by:
Penn State with a big upset over Ohio State. Returned a blocked FG for a TD with less than 5 minutes to go to take the lead, and held on.

Alabama took care of Texas A&M as well, close for awhile, but Alabama eventually pulled away.

So 2 of the Top 6 AP ranked teams lose. Should shake the rankings up a bit. Houston in 11th lost as well.
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry I missed last week's crazy game between Michigan and Michigan State. That was an insane ending.

Close game between Florida and Georgia this afternoon. Georgia holding on down by 4 late in the 3rd quarter. Would be nice to see an upset.
Thanks given by:
Wyoming beats Boise State on a safety with 85 seconds to go. Pretty crazy stuff.
Thanks given by:
Washington should've secured a spot in the Top 4 last night with there 41-10 win over 8th ranked Colorado in the Pac-12 title game.

Seems pretty stupid that Ohio State is also in the Top 4 right now, but didn't even make the conference championship game. Tough to argue against them too though.
Thanks given by:
I guess the media will try and make some drama about who is in the playoffs but should be set. 3 of the top 4 win with the second place team not playing. Penn loss to Pitt haunts them even though they beat Ohio.
Thanks given by:
College Bowl Pickem in the NFL forum for those interested.
Thanks given by: