Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 sent to Marlies
Froese, Bibeau and Gauthier were loaned to the Marlies today. 

Probably more about placement than performance.
- What if this is as good as it gets ? -
Thanks given by:
Want them to get an extra game in on Monday maybe?
Thanks given by:
Did Froese gat any ice time at all while he was up? Sorry to see Gauthier go though, I like the way he plays.
"Stand up for yourself young fellow. Nobody else is going to do it for you" 
Thanks given by:
The Flames when we had them here did that a lot when it was Christmas week. Nothing new on this front. They will be back before the Leafs next game!
GO LEAFS GO!!
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-24, 05:54 PM)Viable Wrote: Did Froese gat any ice time at all while he was up? Sorry to see Gauthier go though, I like the way he plays.

LMAO...do you watch the game with your eyes closed and on mute..? how the frig would you not have seen Froese once..?
Thanks given by:
I asssume these are just micro cap moves.
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-24, 08:55 PM)SNLeafaholic Wrote:
(2016-12-24, 05:54 PM)Viable Wrote: Did Froese gat any ice time at all while he was up? Sorry to see Gauthier go though, I like the way he plays.

LMAO...do you watch the game with your eyes closed and on mute..? how the frig would you not have seen Froese once..?

I completely understand.  Froese, froze out there.  He looked awkward, nervous and largely invisible.
Courage, my word, it didn't come, it doesn't matter.
Thanks given by:

Umm. He didn't do anything to attract my attention? I'm not sure why you react in such a negative way I was simply asking a question. I meant no insult to anyone. If I were you I would save the nasty attitude for someone else. I can bite....
Thanks given by:

I love the grit he brought in those 3 games. Very good face off guy and see him full time after Smith is moved again at the deadline. In one of the games I think the Yotes he took the body a lot for the team. A good asset for sure.
GO LEAFS GO!!
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-25, 09:43 AM)CaperLeaf Wrote:

I love the grit he brought in those 3 games. Very good face off guy and see him full time after Smith is moved again at the deadline. In one of the games I think the Yotes he took the body a lot for the team. A good asset for sure.

It's funny i noticed him a lot against the avs but against the coyotes he only stood out on one shift when is neck was getting crushed while he was on the ice.  Viable isn't out to lunch about not noticing him in the last game.  That's not a bad thing...it just is what it is.
Thanks given by: CaperLeaf
Kerby Rychel seems to be finding his way. He had the lone goal today for the Marlies in a 2-1 loss against St. John's who just had 15 shots. Rychel also led them in shots with 5.
Thanks given by:
They're back up

[Image: rcqcRwR7_normal.jpg] Toronto Maple Leafs

@MapleLeafs
.@SportChek Player Alert: The Leafs have recalled Byron Froese, Antoine Bibeau and Frederik Gauthier from the @TorontoMarlies.#TMLtalk
9:45 AM - 27 Dec 2016

Babcock says Bibeau will get one of the games in Florida.
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-27, 12:33 PM)LeafalCrusader Wrote: They're back up

[Image: rcqcRwR7_normal.jpg] Toronto Maple Leafs

@MapleLeafs
.@SportChek Player Alert: The Leafs have recalled Byron Froese, Antoine Bibeau and Frederik Gauthier from the @TorontoMarlies.#TMLtalk
9:45 AM - 27 Dec 2016

Babcock says Bibeau will get one of the games in Florida.

Just saw this on the Leafs FB page.
GO LEAFS GO!!
Thanks given by:
I don't get it. Why send them down in the first place then?  Confused
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-27, 04:10 PM)Viable Wrote: I don't get it. Why send them down in the first place then?  Confused

Marlies had a game yesterday. I'm assuming it was to get them in the game
Thanks given by:
Marlies have a whack of injuries including Leipsic and Kapanen. Dermott is back now.
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-27, 04:10 PM)Viable Wrote: I don't get it. Why send them down in the first place then?  Confused

Saves money.
Actually it saves money and it relieved the Marlies who were short handed.
Marlies finally starting to come together. Two wins in a row. Shut the Amerks out last night. Goals from Froese (2) Rychel, Valiev and Johnsson.

Leipsic and Kapanen named all-stars and Neilson probably should have been. Neilson now with 6 goals 18 assist 24 pts in 33 games - not shabby from a rookie "D" man.

Rychel is finally coming into his own. He seems to make something happen every game. Now with 8g and 11 assist = 19 pts in 31 games after a horrible start to the season. Andreas Johnsson is also becoming more consistent and finding the net a bit more often. 8g - 8a = 16 pts.

Marlies on Leafs TV this afternoon in the re-match with the Amerks
Thanks given by:
Will any players be loaned back this week?
GO LEAFS GO!!
Thanks given by: