Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 sent to Marlies
(2017-01-10, 12:54 PM)MisterZ Wrote: Don't know if Shattenkirk is the guy i want...dont know enough about him. hows his defensive game?

I'm under the impression he is more of an offensive guy, but like most here not that familiar with his overall game
We just try to ignore the elephant somehow
Thanks given by:
He's one of the better offensive d-men in the league (his 40 goals rank 12th since 2013) and from what I've seen he can hold his own defensively, but not a 'stud' or anything. I'd be interested to read a more informed breakdown from a Blues fan/reporter though.
Thanks given by:
He's a Left Handed d-man but Alzner would be a great add.  Solid physical top 4 d-man who could log handle the tough minutes and let Rielly Gardiner and Carrick do their thing on the offensive side.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-10, 03:27 PM)LeafalCrusader Wrote: He's a Left Handed d-man but Alzner would be a great add.  Solid physical top 4 d-man who could log handle the tough minutes and let Rielly Gardiner and Carrick do their thing on the offensive side.

Adding both wouldn't hurt either, if the money is reasonable
We just try to ignore the elephant somehow
Thanks given by:
Marlies had a great game tonight and they have been few and far between.

Rychel had 4 helpers and his game is coming along. ( also had 5 shots on net ) and he's creeping up on 30 pts

Nielson with 2g and and assist

And Brett Findlay with 3 goals to shock the hockey world. ( LOL good for him)

Froese had a couple more helpers and continues to play great hockey.
- What if this is as good as it gets ? -
Thanks given by:
Cameranesi has also has had a great start to his AHL career.
Thanks given by:
Marlies lost last night again. 4-3 to Bridgeport Findlay scored again, Johnsson and Dermott finally broke his goose egg. Rychelhad another pair of assists and is finally finding a pro game.
Thanks given by:
Marlies beat Springfield 2-1 Froese and Cliche scored Rychel continues to pick up points with his assist he now stands at 26 pts in 36 games.
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 06:50 PM)Blueeagle3 Wrote: Marlies beat Springfield 2-1  Froese and Cliche scored Rychel continues to pick up points with his assist he now stands at 26 pts in 36 games.

It sounds like Rychel is starting to put it together
Thanks given by: