Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 sent to Marlies
When/if everyone is healthy...the Marlies will have a lineup that rivals last year's team IMO. Seth Griffith is about as good a point producer as you'll find in the AHL. Froese has taken a big offensive step this year, Kappy and Leipsic were tearing it up prior to their injuries. Corrado has been great since clearing waivers, Nielsen is having a great rookie year, Timashov and Dermott have been great lately, Rychel is having a terrific second half...rough depth chart/lineup:

You could add Ben Smith to this group too, if he gets waived.

Leipsic Froese Kapanen
Rychel Gauthier Griffith
Timashov C.Smith Johnson
Moore Cameranesi Lindberg
Clune Kalinin Greening

(Has Kalinin reported to the Marlies since being acquired?)

Nielsen Corrado
Dermott Valiev
Campbell Holl
Wrenn

Bibeau/Sparks
Thanks given by:
I really hoping the leafs can convince Yegor Korshkov and the KHL to let him out of his contract and play for the Marlies next year. He was have a great year in the KHL until he broke his leg. I want to see him with the marlies
Thanks given by:
Is he Leaf property Wulf? Never heard of him. Yea yea go a head. I deserve to get in crap lol
Thanks given by:
He was our somewhat off-the-board 2nd round pick last year.

At the time, I wanted Carter Hart, Alex DeBrincat or Rasmus Asplund.

The guy I REALLY wanted the Leafs to get (Sam Steel) went one pick before, to Anaheim.

But, Korshkov is a pretty intriguing combo of size, strength and skill.
Thanks given by: LordFerg13
Thanks Bo. Lot of picks the past 2 yrs. Hard to keep up lol

I think they have a few picks again this yr don;t they?
Thanks given by:
We have 3 x 2nd rounders (our own, SJ and OTT) in this draft, but ANA gets the middle one as part of the Andersen trade.

Pretty sure our 3rd rounder is gone to DET as compensation for signing Babcock.

So, (I think) we have our own 1st rounder, 2 x 2nd rounders (ANA gets the middle one) and then a 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th.

I think that's it. . There are some really weird conditions on the Bernier trade, but I think they all revolve around him starting for a team that makes it to the Cup Finals, so that ain't happening.

http://www.capfriendly.com is a great site to search this stuff.
Thanks given by:
(2017-02-22, 04:20 PM)Bo Dangles Wrote: We have 3 x 2nd rounders (our own, SJ and OTT) in this draft, but ANA gets the middle one as part of the Andersen trade.

Pretty sure our 3rd rounder is gone to DET as compensation for signing Babcock.

So, (I think) we have our own 1st rounder, 2 x 2nd rounders (ANA gets the middle one) and then a 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th.

I think that's it. . There are some really weird conditions on the Bernier trade, but I think they all revolve around him starting for a team that makes it to the Cup Finals, so that ain't happening.

http://www.capfriendly.com is a great site to search this stuff.

not as many good picks as last year but I'm willing to bet trader Lou gets a few more at the deadline..maybe a 2nd,3rd or 4th...all picks are good picks depending on how you use them Wink
Thanks given by: