Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alfie's Ceremony
Congrats Sens fans for having such a class act as a permanent part of you organization. A very personal, touching and sincere ceremony. Well done!

P.S. still hate your team. JK

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
That was really nice. Reminded me of the old days. Just a really nice ceremony.
Thanks given by:
It was a very nice ceremony. I thought Redden gave a fantastic speech.

But I couldn't help feeling leaving the parking lot that they left 2 points on the table this week.
Thanks given by:
Bryan Murray talked about Alfie and other things...and admitted that they knew they didn't have a chance in the 07 finals.... yikes

But yes definitely a great ceremony and his speech was really nice.
Thanks given by:
It was the perfect ceremony for Alfie, very well done by the Sens Org.

Redden speech was very good, although hard not to think that we kept Redden over Chara.

As for the game, it was a terrible game, Sens were flat to start and never really seemed to get their game on track.
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-30, 11:07 AM)Nimmsens Wrote: It was the perfect ceremony for Alfie, very well done by the Sens Org.

Redden speech was very good, although hard not to think that we kept Redden over Chara.

As for the game, it was a terrible game, Sens were flat to start and never really seemed to get their game on track.

They did have a bad start, but they soon turned it on after the first DET goal. They controlled the play until it was tied again, and had they taken a 2 goal lead they would have easily ran away with it.. Sloppy line change put Karl and Meth in a real bad spot that allowed Tartar to break free on two strides after a hell of a pass by Zetterberg.

I hope that Anderson gets back soon. The Condon is wearing a bit too thin if you ask me.
Thanks given by: