Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bismack Biyombo
so the guy went to the Magic and is not doing that well.Is there a reason?
Thanks given by:
He was a one hit wonder who was smart and took a big deal coming off the popularity he received from the Raptors playoff run last season.
Thanks given by:
I'm surprised when he was with the Raptors in the playoffs he was good.Is the team(Magic) not good enough for him?
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-15, 08:40 PM)TheNumber13 Wrote: He was a one hit wonder who was smart and took a big deal coming off the popularity he received from the Raptors playoff run last season.

I wouldn't say Biyombo is a one hit wonder as he's always been a pretty good defender and above-average rim protector.

The problem is one-dimensional guys like Biyombo with no offense is not worth $18 million per year.

And Biyombo was good for Toronto because he was surrounded by good players and was put in a perfect energy role off the bench.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-15, 09:10 PM)shawn81 Wrote: I'm surprised when he was with the Raptors in the playoffs he was good.Is the team(Magic) not good enough for him?

He was good at rebounding and blocking shots. He was a below average offensive player. Nothing has changed with him except a poorer supporting cast around him where his flaws are exposed.
Thanks given by: Sportking