Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cavs at Raptors Game 6
Tough loss. It will be interesting to see what management does going forward. Might be quite a different team next year
"I thank you in advance for the great round of applause I am about to get." - Bo Diddley
Thanks given by:
props to the Raps for taking it to game 6 of the EC finals.

Hell of a season. Best in franchise history.
Thanks given by:
Great run and a very successful season for the Raptors.
Thanks given by:
At least they have a top 10 pick thank you Bargnani and the Knicks
"I thank you in advance for the great round of applause I am about to get." - Bo Diddley
Thanks given by:
That pick is probably best used on a F. Maybe they can draft their own Justise Winslow
 'The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.'
Thanks given by:
(2016-05-27, 10:48 PM)bodisthava Wrote: Tough loss. It will be interesting to see what management does going forward. Might be quite a different team next year

One or very likely both of Biz and Derozan could be gone.   Can't afford to keep both.

Gonna be tough to build...when they may already be forced to REbuild.
Thanks given by:
This was a great team and they made the city proud.

What a time to be alive.

Let's hope the Jays keep the momentum going.
Thanks given by:
(2016-05-29, 01:45 AM)andreroy Wrote: This was a great team and they made the city proud.

What a time to be alive.

The Leafs becoming good would ignite this city even more. Back in 2013 it was crazy and that was a round 1 loss lol.
Thanks given by:
(2016-05-29, 12:57 PM)TheNumber13 Wrote:
(2016-05-29, 01:45 AM)andreroy Wrote: This was a great team and they made the city proud.

What a time to be alive.

The Leafs becoming good would ignite this city even more. Back in 2013 it was crazy and that was a round 1 loss lol.

Lets hope that never happens! Grin
Thanks given by: bodisthava
(2016-05-29, 12:57 PM)TheNumber13 Wrote:

What a time to be alive.

The Leafs in the playoffs would be Raptors + Jays x 1000. Jurassic Park would have nothing on Maple Leaf Square
 'The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.'
Thanks given by: TheNumber13
This city was amazing to be in back in 2001 when the Raps and Leafs were both in the playoffs.

Remember watching time lapses as the crews would have to changeover from hockey to basketball (and vice versa) overnight.
Thanks given by: