he better put a 4 leaf clover up his ass , he's going to need it
Thanks given by:
terrible reffing.... there was like 6 seconds left before the end of round 2

cant believe he called that.
Thanks given by:
Such a early stoppage.

Anyways good fight.
Thanks given by:
I agree that Herb Dean shouldn't have stopped that fight. There was 3 seconds left. Although I still think McGregor would've won. I'm a believer. McGregor is the real deal.

I think he can take out Aldo IF they ever fight.

The UFC is definitely happy that he won and he's delivered to date
Thanks given by:
wowzers
Thanks given by:
(2015-07-11, 11:59 PM)CTS Wrote: I agree that Herb Dean shouldn't have stopped that fight.  There was 3 seconds left.  Although I still think McGregor would've won.  I'm a believer.  McGregor is the real deal.  

I think he can take out Aldo IF they ever fight.

The UFC is definitely happy that he won and he's delivered to date

Shouldn't have stopped the fight? 3 seconds, 10 seconds, 15 seconds, 30 seconds... when you get caught (and Mendez absolutely did), and go down like that, it's over. No more needed. Good stoppage by Dean IMO.

And... for the rest of you...I'm not going to say I told you so... Silly
Thanks given by:
Anyone psyched for the upcoming fight against Aldo? I can't wait for Aldo to knock his teeth out
Thanks given by:
Aldo is going to kick his ass, that said McGregor is a pretty good fighter he's not in this spot on name and his act alone.

2nd round submission win for Aldo

Fantastic card all together co-main event might be fight of the year co co main is also going to be a war.

One will get his 60 bucks worth on this PPV
Thanks given by:
Don't know if this fight deserves a pay per view from me or a night at a bar. Been trying to get angle to get back into mens UFC, hating McGregor is perfet Grin
Thanks given by:
Calling it now, McGregor with a 3rd round KO.
Thanks given by:
(2015-11-25, 03:42 PM)bicboi Wrote: Don't know if this fight deserves a pay per view from me or a night at a bar. Been trying to get angle to get back into mens UFC, hating McGregor is perfet Grin

I hate watching UFC in bars, brings out all the woodpeckers
Thanks given by:
(2015-11-25, 06:00 PM)Bong13 Wrote:
(2015-11-25, 03:42 PM)bicboi Wrote: Don't know if this fight deserves a pay per view from me or a night at a bar. Been trying to get angle to get back into mens UFC, hating McGregor is perfet Grin

Agreed! I watch with some friends, but any time I've gone to a bar, I always feel the wrong look at anyone is going to start a fight.
Thanks given by: Bong13
My brother usually comes over and we split the cost, seems like I usually supply the beer and snacks, I guess that's part of being the host.
Thanks given by:
(2015-11-25, 06:02 PM)theDC Wrote:
(2015-11-25, 06:00 PM)Bong13 Wrote:

Agreed! I watch with some friends, but any time I've gone to a bar, I always feel the wrong look at anyone is going to start a fight.

Its just a Wild Wing near my home. Its pretty decent as its a student heavy place with a few regulars. Apparently I'm a regular according to this one waitress who is really pretty. The university campus bar is really good as well, the security does not tolerate any BS at all.
Thanks given by:
(2015-11-25, 04:07 PM)theDC Wrote: Calling it now, McGregor with a 3rd round KO.

I think Aldo is going to cave his head in.
Thanks given by: Bong13
(2015-11-30, 03:32 PM)Andrew Wrote:
(2015-11-25, 04:07 PM)theDC Wrote: Calling it now, McGregor with a 3rd round KO.

I think Aldo is going to cave his head in.

Gawd I hope so, but I'm not as sure as I once was. Honestly, I'm not even 100% certain Aldo will show up to fight. I'll believe it when I see him in the cage. Good thing Frankie is fighting the day after, just in case he needs to step in! I think Aldo would be smart to take McGregor down & try to sub him. Also has some sic jujitsu skills, he just rarely goes for submissions
Thanks given by:
In my opinion, Conor have a lot at stake at UFC 194 compared to Aldo. He needs to prove that he is more than just a trash talking machine. If Aldo would beat him on Saturday, then all his trash talks before the fight would make no sense at all. That makes UFC 194 really exciting.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forums JasonNorin! Hope you enjoy it!
Thanks given by:
only 4 more sleeps I am looking forward to this more than I am Christmas

what a freaking card

we will see a title change hands but it won't be Aldos
Thanks given by:
Aldo complaining about his ribs.... for a tough guy, he's a bit of a ..... meow
Thanks given by: