Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Connor....
Happy Birthday Connor!
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-13, 02:21 AM)CTS Wrote: Happy Birthday Connor!

Yup the most dynamic and exciting player in the World @ 20!!!!!  My god we are blessed!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
I'm massively excited to see how he does @ the Fastest Skater competition.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-27, 02:25 PM)Lumbergh Wrote: I'm massively excited to see how he does @ the Fastest Skater competition.

*Falls on turn, breaks collarbone*
Thanks given by:
Why...?!? Just F'n WHY ?!? !?!   Icon_evil Cry Angry
x6
Thanks given by:
As per Lowetide:

Connor McDavid is on pace for 82gp, 27-68-95. In the modern era, that is a blistering pace. It is important for us to understand this enormous total. In this decade, there have been seven seasons better, all of them from quality teams with a great deal of support. This young man is a stone alone in many ways. A searing and masterful performance.
Thanks given by:
Connor has a personality:

Thanks given by:
http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/gretz...ever-seen/

TORONTO — When watching Connor McDavid play for the Edmonton Oilers, Wayne Gretzky gets the urge to don his No. 99 again.

“I could get 60 goals playing with that guy,” the Great One said. “I’m truly amazed at how good he is.”

Admiration runs deeps from the NHL’s all-time leading scorer when it comes to McDavid. Gretzky believes his fellow prodigy has all the tools for a truly special career, mentioning his name in the same breath as Mario Lemieux, Gordie Howe, Guy Lafleur, and of course, Sidney Crosby, who he said remains the best in the game today.

“But I don’t think there’s any question that Connor’s the best 19-year-old hockey player I’ve ever seen and I saw (Mark) Messier, I saw Lemieux, I saw Lafleur,” Gretzky said Monday in an interview to promote his new book, “99: Stories of the Game.”

"This kid is special."
Thanks given by:
NBC Feature
Connor McDavid: "I don't know why anyone would be disappointed going to the Edmonton Oilers." 
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Connor with my Ex'...

Like Whooooooaaaaaa...

Weird Right...?!?

I'm going to have to have a serious talk with that boy... (when the season is over) Happy

Poor Kid... He has no clue what he's getting himself into... Sad
x6
Thanks given by: