Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 14
Women's soccer team goes for bronze at 10 mountain this morning.

4 X 100M relay is tonight at 730 mountain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
you mean bronze, correct? Or is the gold medal game at 10am, and the bronze game later?
Thanks given by:
Bronze, and I think those times are t
Thanks given by:
*MT
Thanks given by:
(2016-08-19, 06:33 AM)RyeRocks Wrote: you mean bronze, correct?  Or is the gold medal game at 10am, and the bronze game later?

Sorry, that was a mistake (happens at 4:30am) - I meant bronze.
Thanks given by:
(2016-08-19, 07:25 AM)Hobbes Wrote: *MT

Yes, you are right, I had the times messed up - its weird, when I use the google Olympic schedule on my laptop its eastern and, apparently, when I use it on my phone I get mountain times.
Thanks given by:
Everytime I see a race walk at Olympics, I find it hilarious. Canada has a shot of a medal here with Dunfee in 1st place.

And what's up with the sponge bath? Just pour water over yourself instead hahaha
Thanks given by:
Be cool if today Canada is able to match yesterdays medal count of 1G 1S 2B
Thanks given by:
Wife just texted be about the racewalking - battling for bronze but there was just some bumping/stumbling.
Thanks given by:
Bronze medalist from Japan basically took him out after the Canadian passed him. Tried once, didn't work, made sure it did the 2nd time. Canadian finishes 4th.
Thanks given by:
And that's allowed?

Hard to believe how fast the days are going. Starting to wind down.
Late breaking story on the CBC, a nation whispered "we always knew that he'd go free"
Thanks given by:
I guess so. Tried to pass him on the inside, but didn't try very hard. Just bumped his way through.
Thanks given by:
would like to see Canada hit the magical 20. then we`d only be 1/5th behind the USA
Warning:  Brain May not be Engaged.
Thanks given by:
The Japanese guy has been DQ'd. Dunfee gets bronze!
Late breaking story on the CBC, a nation whispered "we always knew that he'd go free"
Thanks given by:
Woooooooooooooo!
Thanks given by:
Soccer underway.
Thanks given by:
18 medals!

Let's get some more!
Thanks given by:
That's 19 now I think isn't it?
Thanks given by:
22 is the most we ever achieved in a summer games (not counting the boycotted LA games)
Thanks given by:
Might have a chance at that. Hoping for 2 more medals today (soccer and mens 4X100).

Brooke Henderson is one shot out of bronze right now in golf, though just partway through round 3.
Thanks given by: