Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything WWE Thread
All WWE talk here.

I think WWE as a whole is in the best shape it's been since the Attitude Era. They have some new interesting characters(finally) and performers now like the American Alpha, Enzo and Cass, Finn Balor, Rollins, AJ Styles, Strowman, Reigns etc....speaking of Balor, sucks that he got injured. That would have been an awesome title run. I think he's the next big thing in the WWE.

Also, I've been watching WWF/WWE wrestling for 20 years now. AJ Styles is the best performer I've ever seen. The guy makes every match he's in a 5 star bout.

Thanks given by:
WWE is looking interesting with its influx of new (ish) talent...with perhaps more on the way with former TNA guys like Roode, Samoa Joe, and Austin Aries tearing up NXT...only a matter of time before any and all of them come up.

gone are the days when Orton. Cena, and Trips would trade the title between them for what felt like years.

the new era has its problems though.

I don't like the womens division on SD...they have the better female performers on RAW, and splitting up an already thin division between 2 shows is wrong IMO. Should have put all the women on RAW. I think with how few real female talents there are, stories and feuds will get old quick.

Then with all the women on RAW, they could have put all the cruiserweights on SD. Make SD a must see program. Nothing about the womens division on SD makes me want to watch.

While they try to make the Universal title mean something on RAW, they seem to be cheapening the WWE title, that has it lineage right back to the beginning, by having it on a secondary show. Its going to turn into what the IC title has become.

Kinda feel for Ambrose, who battled all this time to be the champ, and now it seems his reign is an afterthought. His title match at Summerslam, was like 3rd on the card...instead of main eventing where it should have been.
Thanks given by:
Agreed. SD only has one good female wrestler and that's Becky Lynch....all the good ones are on RAW.

As for the WWE title. It looks weak because of Ambrose. To me he's a mid carder. His character is very stale. I'm not a fan of his in ring work. His SS match against Ziggler was very meh. They need to put the belt on Styles. AJ Styles is the best wrestler on the planet right now.

Thanks given by:
Ambrose isn't the best worker as far as wrestling goes...but I don't think his character is stale....I think he is this eras Roddy Piper...just that little edge of crazy.
Thanks given by:
They want people to view the women as important as the men. If they were only on one show that would obviously mean they aren't. Just another niche division.

Also last time I checked Nattie is on Smackdown and she's arguably the best pure worker among the women. With Nikki Bella being on Smackdown that also shows that they're trying to make that shows women's division a match for Raw's. Whatever you think of Nikki WWE clearly view her as a top tier star amongst the women.
Thanks given by:
If you want to make the women's division important, I think it's better ifxall the good workers are together and working towards one title to make that one title mean something, like Charlotte has done this last year.

With Charlotte, Sasha, and Bayley on RAW, things are okay, but very thin...Charlotte can only face those ones so many times. Nia Jax is horrible, she doesn't help things.

On SD...I am tired of Nattie. Alexa Bliss is alright. Nikki is probaby the biggest name there. Eva Marie just has to go away. Carmella is horrible.

Put them altogether. Have the best rise to the top...Drop dead weight like Eva Marie. New feuds with great wrestling.

That would make women wrestling a must see. Not the garbage we are going to get.

On a side note...about the new belts...not a fan of the new SD tag belts. Never did like the gladiator tag belts. Also don't like they are making the two main belts for the guys, and the two women's belts variation of the same belt.
Thanks given by:
Eva Marie's new gimmick is great.

The real problem with the split is their insistence on pretending they're actually separate thus forcing them to split the titles. World, Women's and Tag Team titles should've floated with the IC and US titles being show specific. The new Cruiserweight division could still be show specific and add some niche title to the other show for balance.
Thanks given by:
Kevin Owens is the new Universal Champion.

Thanks given by:
hell of a match....loved the twist with HHH...not so much for how he took out Reigns...but for him turning on Rollins.

then his staredown with Mick, and the confusion on Stephs face.

very curious to see where this is going...what HHH will say about it...what Rollins will say about it...does this mean a face turn for Rollins?

then for Owens...does Jeri"bro" still "have his back"?....is this title reign going to be a real push, or is he just a placeholder until someone else takes it. Does he hold it til Balor returns?
Thanks given by:
What's your take on Roman Reigns? should WWE turn him heel since he's already getting booed outta the building?

Thanks given by:
I think they just need the right story to push him as face...because I think he can be a good one...its just peoploe haven't like how he has been pushed, and pushing him over Brian at the Rumble just seemed to seal the deal for him.

maybe if they turn him heel for a while, and then give him another reason to turn face...or reunite the SHIELD...people loved him then.

I think he can be who the WWE thinks he can be...they just haven't gone about it the right way yet.
Thanks given by:
To the question about JeriKO. I think they're still good...

https://twitter.com/iamjericho/status/77...2369425409

For now at least.
Thanks given by:
It's only a matter of time...

Ego's being what they are and all.
Thanks given by:
Chris Jericho is STILL the best interview in the WWE. Dude is hilarious on the mic Laugh

Thanks given by:
CM Punk baby!!! Using his wwe entrance music hahaha this is awesome
Thanks given by:
Don't see him winning in his ufc debut though but hopefully proves me wrong! Know this is for wwe stuff but he's still wwe related to me lol
Thanks given by:
Man Punk got mauled and then tapped out lol no elbow from top rope or GTS had no chance haha

Come back to WWE please!!!!!
Thanks given by:
GOLDBERG!
Thanks given by:
(2016-10-17, 11:18 PM)TheNumber13 Wrote: GOLDBERG!

TN13...YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!
LMAO Laugh

Yeah, Golberg vs. Lesnar will be epic!
Why is common sense not so common?
Thanks given by:
their first meeting should have been...but was ruined with everyone knowing they were both gone after the match...

this time, its a 49 year old Goldberg, who hasn't wrestled in 12 years...even if in shape, isn't to the same degree he was 12 years ago.

don't know how they will go with this....do they bring Goldberg back (and him agree to come back) just to lose?....or do they ruin what they have with Lesnar who in recent years has wins against Cena, Taker, Orton etc, and have him lose to a rusty old man?

I want to be hopeful, but I fear this match will be far from "epic".
Thanks given by: