Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FA Cup sponsored by Bearskin Airlines
City beat West Ham 5-0. 
And it was 11 v 11.
Jesus Christ is flawed
Thanks given by:
lol.  Certain Bilic's response was the usual rhetoric along of the lines of not being good enough.  5 nil ... oh my.

We take on Preston North End tomorrow .... I should keep it shut until it's over  Wink

Thanks given by:
Arsenal still asleep.  PNE up 1-0 after 7 minutes.  They have great tempo, and now belief ...

Thanks given by:
could easily be 4-0 right now.  All PNE.  Gabriel and Mustafi not even in the same book, let alone the same page.  Mistake by Mustafi should have gifted them with another goal, but great goal line defending by Monreal and yet another embarrassing moment of many today for Ospina. He looks so disappointed in himself, he's not even giving the Arsenal crowd a chance to chant their OSPINA.  Very quick distribution to stop that.  Gabriel took an elbow to the head near the end of the half and is bleeding.  He's fired up now.  2 things happen when he's in a mood.  Much improved work rate .... or sent off.  Iwobi playing through the middle and is completely ineffective.  

The halftime talk by Arsene better be a dynamic one ..... Arsenal lads are forgetting which crest is over their hearts today.

Thanks given by:
Guess the talk worked.  50 seconds for Ramsey to score the equalizer.

Thanks given by:
na na na na na na na .... Giroud.

Thanks given by:
Hate to say, but, underserving victory for the Arse.  PNE definitely the better team on the day, and really deserved to win.  Gabriel did get retribution, and a yellow, for his first half elbow from Hugill .... by flying through the back of him. 

Welbeck made an 83rd minute appearance for Ox, who had nil effect today.  Funny how the gleam is taken off the player once he feels his worth is more than what he receives.  Welbs almost with a goal too.  Not bad for a surplus player Silly   Lovely back heel from Perez to set up Giroud for the winner .... bit of a deflection, all said.

Anyways.  

Thanks for tuning in for Gooner TV.  This concludes my broadcasting day.

Thanks given by:
Liverpool 0-0 after an hour versus a stubborn but largely untested Plymouth.
Team full of teenagers for LFC.
None of them really sure what to do.
Trying to weave there way around Plymouth, not taking anyone on, not shooting.
Sturridge comes on shoots with first touch, just wide.
Jesus Christ is flawed
Thanks given by:
Really poor effort from Liverpool. This is not a game that you want to draw. Long trips to play replays mid week in January, when you have semi-finals, and big league games, like a trip to Old Trafford to negotiate.

Klopp made the substitutions too late, imo. The young players dominated possession but missed the chance to stand out against a team who are three divisions below Liverpool, who showed zero interest in scoring themselves.
Jesus Christ is flawed
Thanks given by:
Arsenal were lucky. So where Chelsea, frankly. The score line flattered their performance. Some real poor defending that was bettered by poor finishing. This can be said for both teams. Perhaps the enormity of the matches shook the opponents, but my word, I hope both teams continue to defend like that for the next two months.

The John Terry red card was funny to me given his legendary status. The lad should have hung it up two seasons ago when they won the league. He was three steps behind a mid table League One club. Says something.

Arsenal's defense was equally suspect. When do you guys the the murder bag guy back?

Spurs looked pretty good with a mixed line up. They should have smashed Villa by more than two, but it was a decent victory. I was stunned to see Agbonhlahor lead the line for Villa. He's got to be in his 50s.

Didn't see the games, but Milwall beat Bournemouth, Wolves beat Stoke and Derby beat West Brom. All prem clubs all knocked out.
Thanks given by: