Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GDT: MTL Jet over to Winnipeg
Carr is all about the wrap around
Thanks given by:
Flynn!!!!
Thanks given by: habling
Great transition. Good heads up pass by Beaulieu and very nice play by Andrighetto to set it up
Thanks given by:
Flynn....
What a pass by Ghetto

2-0
Thanks given by:
Flying Flynn!
Thanks given by:
Hard to imagine the Jets' G just came off a shutout last game...
Thanks given by:
Can't imagine we won't see a goalie change for the Jets.
Thanks given by:
We have really been making a very bad habit of defensive zone breakdowns that are costing us big time,

It was 2 on 4 and the Jets still sliced through our players.
Thanks given by:
Poor coverage for sure
Thanks given by:
And now we are short handed, which we have been beyond horrible with, and the Jets can tie things up just that quickly.

Definitely can't afford these defensive breakdowns and offensive zone penalties if we want to win
Thanks given by:
No matter how you look at it, this coaching staff has this team prepared for every game. No matter who they plug in they're prepared. The leadership in the room needs a high five as well. Injury after injury they show up. Pride in the sweater.
- What if this is as good as it gets ? -
Thanks given by:
Somebody should tell these officials that the blue unis are not leafs...
Thanks given by:
Killed the 5 on 3.....
As well as the 5-4 PP on either end of it.....
Exhale...
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-11, 07:57 PM)Blueeagle3 Wrote: No matter how you look at it, this coaching staff has this team prepared for every game. No matter who they plug in they're prepared. The leadership in the room needs a high five as well. Injury after injury they show up. Pride in the sweater.

Tell Mada that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Doh
2-2
Thanks given by:
Saw that one coming. Credit to the Jets, they never got frazzled going down early or by their goalie's performance, they always looked like they were going to take control and they most certainly have. When they get going they have a very tough team to stop,
Thanks given by:
SCORES!!!

Pleks

3-2
Thanks given by:
Plekanec!
Thanks given by:
Crap they are changing goalies Sad(((

Wow was their goalie putrid. I think it's best to buckle down defensively somewhat since Hutchison likely won't be anywhere near as bad
Thanks given by:
Pleks with 2 goals in 2 games and counting. I get that Pavlec isn't great but he's better than the current 2 that the jets have. I don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by: