Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GDT: MTL Jet over to Winnipeg
(2017-01-11, 09:54 PM)northern1 Wrote: Jesus Johnson is not ready for the big time.....

How he has played this much is bizzare. They seemed so high in Redmond and then he is super deep in the doghouse
Thanks given by:
Jets are pushing for a quick one. We best not let them get it
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-11, 09:44 PM)SeanCDNMTL Wrote: The way Andrighetto is playing tonight is what I thought we were going to get this season if he was given the chance, unfortunately that's what makes him so frustrating because he has blundered ever chance until now. Hopefully this is the start of something for him

Maybe tho we expect too much
I mean he should put effert every game, but altho in a game like this we see O talent he isnt a star player. I dont know if he has ability to look like he can score multiple goals a game every game.

Know what I mean? He looks like a top 6 guy today?(20+ goal) But maybe really all he is is a 3rd liner (12g guy)
Thanks given by:
Johnston is back out and what does he do? He shoots the puck over the glass and puts us short handed.

If the Jets score here and make a comeback it's on the coaches.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-11, 09:55 PM)SeanCDNMTL Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 09:54 PM)northern1 Wrote: Jesus Johnson is not ready for the big time.....

How he has played this much is bizzare. They seemed so high in Redmond and then he is super deep in the doghouse

It's a process..

2 min....If this game doesn't buy his bus pass back to the minors...nothing will
Thanks given by:
I like being wrong sometimes.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-11, 09:57 PM)Haba-daba-do Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 09:44 PM)SeanCDNMTL Wrote: The way Andrighetto is playing tonight is what I thought we were going to get this season if he was given the chance, unfortunately that's what makes him so frustrating because he has blundered ever chance until now. Hopefully this is the start of something for him

Maybe tho we expect too much
I mean he should put effert every game, but altho in a game like this we see O talent he isnt a star player. I dont know if he has ability to look like he can score multiple goals a game every game.

Know what I mean? He looks like a top 6 guy today?(20+ goal) But maybe really all he is is a 3rd liner (12g guy)

So far this season he hasn't looked like a top 15 guy. I'm not placing him on any specific role just yet, but just saying this is the type of player we expected to show up this season
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-11, 09:58 PM)northern1 Wrote:

It's a process..

2 min....If this game doesn't buy his bus pass back to the minors...nothing will

I get "the process" but with the amount of mistakes he has made since being up you'd figure they would have given someone else a shot by now.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-11, 10:00 PM)SeanCDNMTL Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 09:58 PM)northern1 Wrote:

It's a process..

I get "the process" but with the amount of mistakes he has made since being up you'd figure they would have given someone else a shot by now.

Forgot the Wink....bad joke.

Something like his game tonight...and most nights. Just not ready yet
Thanks given by:
Buflyin looks like he is playing one of those father-sons games in pee-wee. He is so big and strong
Thanks given by:
Ya, he's just looking to pound someone now...

Hope our little fellas are smart enough to stay away.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-11, 10:03 PM)SeanCDNMTL Wrote: Buflyin looks like he is playing one of those father-sons games in pee-wee. He is so big and strong

Did you see him standing beside Brock Lesner in the pregame show?
Geeeeeeezzzzzzzz!!!
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-11, 10:05 PM)northern1 Wrote: Ya, he's just looking to pound someone now...

He's been aiming for Carr a lot it seems. Not many players can rival his size and strength
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-11, 10:05 PM)northern1 Wrote: Ya, he's just looking to pound someone now...

He's been aiming for Carr a lot it seems. Not many players can rival his size and strength
Thanks given by:
How Johnston stays in the lineup is a mystery. How much worse could Redmond or Hanley be
Thanks given by:
Montoya certainly not with his best game, but he has made some big saves
Thanks given by:
That shouldn't have been icing. It deflected off a Jets stick
Thanks given by:
Byron ...... icing
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-11, 09:37 PM)habling Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 09:36 PM)Haba-daba-do Wrote: Hope habs dont play protect the lead all 3rd period.

Hood Gawd No!!!
I hope they do, that's the sign of a good team

Sent from my T03 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
60 secs
Thanks given by: