Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GDT: MTL Jet over to Winnipeg
Meh, Johnston, Barberio, Redmond. What's the difference. Again, we're winning.

Sent from my T03 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
But, but, but.....
The Habs only Win bcuz of Price....
Thanks given by:
Via Hollingsworth (and AllAboutTheHabs), Artturi Lehkonen now has 10 goals in 33 games, tied with Marner, Hartman & Aho for 5th in NHL rookie goal scoring race.
Thanks given by:
The Habs now have five players with 10 goals or more (Pacioretty, Radulov, Byron, Weber, and Lehkonen). Danault and Galchenyuk each have 9 goals.
Thanks given by:
Well I sure didn't expect us to pot 7 with the injuries we have.  Call me pleasantly surprised!

Great game.  Hopefully we can keep up the depth scoring tomorrow against Minnesota.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-12, 07:29 AM)art_vandelay Wrote: Well I sure didn't expect us to pot 7 with the injuries we have.  Call me pleasantly surprised!

Great game.  Hopefully we can keep up the depth scoring tomorrow against Minnesota.

For sure, but to be honest I think a Novice Houseleague team could have potted 7 against the Jets goalie. They were not very good, the first guy was horrible. 

Anyway, it was a big win and good on us for taking advantage of weak goaltending and making the most of our chances. I have a feeling tonight might be a little different style of game
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-12, 05:52 AM)habling Wrote: The Habs now have five players with 10 goals or more (Pacioretty, Radulov, Byron, Weber, and Lehkonen). Danault and Galchenyuk each have 9 goals.
7 players with the potential to reach 20 goals (although unlikely), couple of potential 30 goal-scorers (with one almost 40). That's a more balanced Offense like in '93, with the potential to see goals come from anywhere throughout the lineup. 

Ça sent la Coupe! Wink
Thanks given by: