Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Thread: Raptors Vs Bucks
Game 1 is today at 5:30.  Hopefully they put an end to their streak of losing the 1st game of a series.  There's been a bit of a bug going around their locker room, hopefully that doesn't affect them today.
Thanks given by:
Going to catch the first half before the Leafs game, then hopefully the place I'm going will have both on at the same time.
Thanks given by:
Raptors embarrassed in game 1...

back and forth game until the 4th quarter...and the Bucks blew it open. Bucks pretty much owned the second half.
Thanks given by:
Yeah I think the raptors made like 4 fGs in the second half. Embarrassing.
Thanks given by:
A combined 15 points from Lowry, Carroll, Joseph and Patterson. That's not going to cut it.
Thanks given by:
20 percent fg% in the second half.

they just weren't hitting anything.,,,and its not entirely because the Bucks played them tight...wide open shots clanking...

they were tied I believe, at 70's...then it was all Milwaukee from there.
Thanks given by:
Antetokounmpo is a beast. Best player in this series IMO
 'The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.'
Thanks given by: ckendall
I think the Raptors are done.
"Not sure if I need a stiff drink to understand Shawn's threads...or a stiffer drink to recover from reading them"
Ulu
Thanks given by:
wasn't easy...but Raps take game 2.

not "toast" or "done" yet.

MUCH better game by Lowry.
Thanks given by:
who the hell are these Bucks?

they are playing like the Warriors or something...draining everything.

they weren't playing like this during the regular season.
Thanks given by:
Raptors getting killed eh. Halftime now.

Is Dwayne Casey the right coach for this team?
Thanks given by:
I think they should part ways with Casey and promote Jerry Stackhouse, who was named coach of the year in the D-League.
Thanks given by:
Wait, Stackhouse is coaching? Has he choked himself yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(2017-04-20, 09:29 PM)Superlube11 Wrote: Wait, Stackhouse is coaching? Has he choked himself yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you're confusing Stackhouse with Latrell Sprewell.
Thanks given by:
Oh shit, you're right.
Thanks given by:
3pm game today. Hopefully they can right the ship. That was beyond awful in Game 3. Probably all-time low for this core.
Thanks given by:
Recovered to take game 4...all tied up again
Thanks given by:
Nice to see Lowry finally show up in the 2nd half. He didn't do much in the 1st.

It's crazy that they were able to win with only 6 players scoring points. Joseph, Patterson, Tucker and Carroll need to step up.
Thanks given by:
Raptors HAVE to win Game 5 at home tonight; it's pretty much a must-win. Weird to say that for a series that's tied 2-2, right? Not so. The Bucks are for real. Antetokounmpo is a star in the making here. Sure, the Bucks quietly went 42-40 during the season, & they haven't exactly had themselves a great showing in playoffs past, but they're proving to be a harder ticket for the Raps than most people thought. This is like a carbon copy of the Leafs-Capitals series that just happened, but it's the Raptors that are the seasoned team in the playoffs whereas the Bucks are the team 'playing with house money' & weren't expected to pose much of a threat.

Huge game tonight at the ACC for sure. Again...MUST-win for the Raps if they hope to advance to the next round.
Thanks given by:
Finally a convincing win for the Raps...always in control, never in any real danger...won every quarter but the second (and even that was only by 2).

HUGE win.
Thanks given by: