Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Thread: Vancouver @ Calgary, 1/7/17
Megna .....not into the chest protector from 10 feet out, please.       Jeez.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
Thanks given by:
well who expects to be that open 2 metres in front of the net.

sheesh. tough crowd. Wink

It was chicken paprika in the Nicky household today.
The mood is good. Silly
Mostly Harmless
Thanks given by:
The son of FAT PIG Tkachuk takes ANOTHER penalty. This guy is going to be an inflated balloon soon like his old man.
Thanks given by: shoes
Well that was quick.

And the worst 2 minutes of the period for the Canucks. considering.

Gaudreau looks like the pest who always wanted my physics notes in high school. Grin
Mostly Harmless
Thanks given by:
BIG TURD COMING UP !!!!!
Thanks given by: nicky
The BIG TURD is always needed so we stay regular Happy
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-07, 11:39 PM)nicky Wrote: Well that was quick.

And the worst 2 minutes of the period for the Canucks.  considering.

Gaudreau looks like the pest who always wanted my physics notes in high school.     Grin
I want to see someone absolutely clock that little midget dwarf.....nothing left but an asterisk in history.
Thanks given by:
That was a pretty good period except for the PP.        Should have been at least 2 more goals.
Thanks given by:
I made the mistake of looking for a big turd online.  

Who knew there was a "tweet your turd" site.   Icon_eek Shocked Sad

Decided against any of those.   You can all thank me later . . .  Wink

[Image: big-turd.png]

I am reminded when one of you had to tell me what a "coiler" was . . . Wink
Mostly Harmless
Thanks given by:
Canucks are in tough. Their getting way to many shots on goal.   Wink
Thanks given by: nicky
PK....need to kill this.
Thanks given by:
The Flames scored their only two goals when Tryamkin had to leave the game with an injury. He comes back and they don't get a sniff.

Is it just me, or is he criminally underrated. He's always in the right spot and he's always out there against the speedsters and giving them hell with his long reach. He reminds me quite a bit of Willie Mitchell.

And he is quite honestly making Gudbranson look obsolete and tradeable, his toughness notwithstanding.
Thanks given by:
Nice kill there. Grin

hopefully the good guys can get it to OT at least.
Mostly Harmless
Thanks given by:
Big penalty kill there.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-08, 12:11 AM)Canucksfansince1989 Wrote: The Flames scored their only two goals when Tryamkin had to leave the game with an injury. He comes back and they don't get a sniff.

Is it just me, or is he criminally underrated. He's always in the right spot and he's always out there against the speedsters and giving them hell with his long reach. He reminds me quite a bit of Willie Mitchell.

And he is quite honestly making Gudbranson look obsolete and tradeable, his toughness notwithstanding.

Canucks D men are always underrated by fans and media.      Tryamkin is going to be a star.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-08, 12:16 AM)shoes Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 12:11 AM)Canucksfansince1989 Wrote: The Flames scored their only two goals when Tryamkin had to leave the game with an injury. He comes back and they don't get a sniff.

Canucks D men are always underrated by fans and media.      Tryamkin is going to be a star.

You're a year late (almost) in saying that. I've been saying it since he played his first 10 games. Hey, more than enough room on that bandwagon so you're more than welcome to join in.
Thanks given by:

If the canucks make the playoffs and that's a huge IF, Gudbranson would be invaluable.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-08, 12:24 AM)topgun Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 12:16 AM)shoes Wrote:

You're a year late (almost) in saying that. I've been saying it since he played his first 10 games. Hey, more than enough room on that bandwagon so you're more than welcome to join in.
I think most of us were very high on him at the beginning. Well, I know I was. But even I didn't expect him to progress this fast. I couldn't imagine this lineup without him. IMO, the Canucks can't afford to lose him let alone take him out of the lineup.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Well, that's it for that. I was actually quite happy with the way the Canucks played. Can't win them all. Then again, 3 weeks ago, I would be saying you can't lose them all.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Johnson played a great game and saved the game for the Flames.
Thanks given by: