Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Thread: Vancouver @ Calgary, 1/7/17
(2017-01-08, 03:43 PM)Highstyx Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 03:29 PM)topgun Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 03:05 PM)Highstyx Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 09:03 AM)shoes Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 12:53 AM)topgun Wrote: Tryamkin was a beast. He's injured two guys with LEGAL checks this season. Pretty soon the word is going to get out that there is a new Sheriff in town.

I absolutely love his game.

Yup......he is playing way better than anybody expected but no better than many hoped.     Given the respective levels of performance at this stage of development he is light years ahead of where Chara was at the same entry point.       

Believe you me......Ferland will not get another hit like that on Tryamkin.  In fact few will.

Yeah but I like the Ferlands of this game

Ferland is averaging 2.0 hits per game and Tryamkin is averaging 2.34 hits per game which leads our team in hits per game. 

Tryamkin is much higher than Gudbranson @ 2.20 hit/game and Sbisa @ 1.57 hit/game. Edler your favorite softy is @ 1.86 hits/game. If you like Sbisa then you should like Edler based on these stats alone

I am good with Edler now. He just drives me crazy when he busts 45 sticks a year. Starting to like this whole team, bub

That Hathaway guy in Calgary will be a good one. Not a high scorer, but everyone will hate him.
I wouldn't mind "Ferkland" as a Canuck and if Virtanen played at that level he'd still be on the Canucks roster. 
Kudos to you 'styx for promoting Brandon Carlo two drafts ago as well. Maybe not as good as Boeser but starting on the Bruins D at age 20 and with only 7 games in minor pro.
Hopefully Benning can find a few guys like that in the second and third rounds soon.
How to start an argument on the internet: 1) Post something. 2) Wait.
Thanks given by:
Carlo was a good skater in junior and we should know that big men who can skate can be invaluable... like, you know... Tryamkin!
Thanks given by: