Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting emails for new threads started
Just started today, getting emails for new threads started. Went and checked my settings & that option is not selected. How do I stop this? Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Is it happening for threads all over the site? Or just in one forum? I also see that the option isn't select so this shouldn't be happening.
Thanks given by:
(2016-06-22, 03:48 PM)shadylane Wrote: Is it happening for threads all over the site? Or just in one forum? I also see that the option isn't select so this shouldn't be happening.

Just in the Off Topic forum. Just got another one.
Thanks given by:
Go to Off Topic and look at the blue bar at the top just underneath the Post Thread button on the right. Does it say "Subscribe to this forum" or "Unsubscribe to this forum"? If it's the latter just click it and you won't get emails. You might have just clicked that by mistake.
Thanks given by: Ramtuf
(2016-06-22, 06:35 PM)shadylane Wrote: Go to Off Topic and look at the blue bar at the top just underneath the Post Thread button on the right. Does it say "Subscribe to this forum" or "Unsubscribe to this forum"? If it's the latter just click it and you won't get emails. You might have just clicked that by mistake.

Thanks. The "Subscribe to this forum" was there. Changed it to "Unsubscribe to this forum".
Thanks given by: