Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grey Cup Predictions
I would love to see Calgary lose but I think they are just too good.

Stamps 36 Redblacks 23
Thanks given by:
(2016-11-22, 10:04 PM)Moe Szyslak Wrote: I would love to see Calgary lose but I think they are just too good.

Stamps 36 Redblacks 23

How I would love to see an upset.

Stamps 31 RedBlacks 16

Please no negative posts from the Peanut Gallery.
Warning:  Brain May not be Engaged.
Thanks given by:
Stamps 42 Redblacks 12

Massacre at BMO...and for once it's not the Argos getting slaughtered.
Thanks given by:
I will root for the underdog. It will be a monumental upset if Ottawa wins.

As long as there is a chance....

Thanks given by: ckendall
I have to pick my team, so I will say Ottawa wins 36-35 off a missed FG Rouge as time expires. Seems like a fitting end to the RB's season!
Thanks given by:
Should be a good atmosphere as most attendees will be fans of either team . Virtually no impartial fans from Toronto will be there.
Thanks given by:
Ottawa puts up a "Good Job, Good Effort" but the league's best team throughout 2016 prevails at the end.

Stamps 35 RedBlacks 24
Thanks given by:
As long as there are not any bone headed calls by the refs that rob a team of victory.  Hearing from the league next week that the refs got it wrong on a crucial play would be the topping on the cake for this league.  Unril the refereeing improves, I will not be watching any CFL games.  Been watching CFL games for over 60 years but that is currently suspended for me.
My life is based on a true story
Thanks given by:
Line so far has calgary by 9.5 .. which is quite a bit.
Thanks given by: ckendall
24-19 RBs
Thanks given by:
Stamps 35 - 9 in a romp.

will be OVER by half time
Thanks given by:
I already put in my prediction for a big Stamps win...

but the RBs beat a significantly better Eskimo team to make the final in the first place...an upset isn't out of the picture.

it would just be a REALLY BIG upset.

no different than last year, when Eskimos were supposed to win big....they did win...but only by 6...and were actually trailing into the last quarter
Thanks given by:
Well as a Stamps fan I'm a bit nervous. I've always been a Burris fan and if there is a QB out there that could beat the Stamps it would be Henry. If Good Hank shows up the game will be close. If Bad Hank shows up it will be a long game. Bo-Levi is a cool customer. He has quite the arsenal to choose from, but hulking running back Messam might be the single tool that kills the Red Blacks. Ball control late in the game to keep the Red Blacks offence on the bench.
I used to do the Hokey-Pokey, but I turned myself around.
Thanks given by:
(2016-11-24, 02:39 PM)smokey Wrote: As long as there are not any bone headed calls by the refs that rob a team of victory.  Hearing from the league next week that the refs got it wrong on a crucial play would be the topping on the cake for this league.  Unril the refereeing improves, I will not be watching any CFL games.  Been watching CFL games for over 60 years but that is currently suspended for me.

I'm almost at that stage too, Smokey.  Probably the least number of games I've ever watched this year. That said I will be taking in this years game and am predicting a big Stamp win. 35-17
Stamp defense (particularly the secondary) is under rated and often over looked when people look at this team and all their offensive weapons. For the RB to have a chance they need a big game from their special teams.
Thanks given by:
Ottawa isn't following the script
Thanks given by:
(2016-11-26, 01:47 PM)oilyrider Wrote:
(2016-11-24, 02:39 PM)smokey Wrote: As long as there are not any bone headed calls by the refs that rob a team of victory.  Hearing from the league next week that the refs got it wrong on a crucial play would be the topping on the cake for this league.  Unril the refereeing improves, I will not be watching any CFL games.  Been watching CFL games for over 60 years but that is currently suspended for me.

I'm almost at that stage too, Smokey.  Probably the least number of games I've ever watched this year. That said I will be taking in this years game and am predicting a big Stamp win. 35-17
Stamp defense (particularly the secondary) is under rated and often over looked when people look at this team and all their offensive weapons. For the RB to have a chance they need a big game from their special teams.
Or....exactly the opposite of that! ?
Thanks given by:
(2016-11-22, 11:41 PM)topgun Wrote: I will root for the underdog. It will be a monumental upset if Ottawa wins.

As long as there is a chance....

So you're telling me there's a chance...............
Thanks given by:
BUMP!
Guess what? I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!
Thanks given by:
Should have known this was the CFL but I figured weather was going to be a factor.
Thanks given by: