Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HABS vs Caps 7:35 p.m start time
Washington definitely the better team in the first. We has zero offensive pressure. Price and Weber were our two best players.

Sent from my T03 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
It felt like we were simultaneously sloppy but also too fancy that period. The extra pass to nobody is a perfect microcosm for how we played that period
Thanks given by:
Well, as it goes....
Had to score 1 to win anyway.

GO HABS GO!!!
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-09, 08:13 PM)bchippie Wrote: Washington definitely the better team in the first. We has zero offensive pressure. Price and Weber were our two best players.

Its also normal to see the home team a bit out of sync after a long road trip. We are working hard, but a few miscues and missed assignments. Of course the Caps are a strong road team so need to play them tight and last game was the first time we ever beat Holtby. He has been perfect in Montreal, but hopefully we can break that streak one day
Thanks given by:
We've been playing so well on the road that it's easy to forget that we still have 6 regulars out of the line up. Can't wait to have some of them back. On that goal Price gave a bad rebound and Weber lost his man. Still I thought they were our best players so far.

Thanks given by:
(2017-01-09, 08:24 PM)bchippie Wrote: We've been playing so well on the road that it's easy to forget that we still have 6 regulars out of the line up. Can't wait to have some of them back. On that goal Price gave  a bad rebound and Weber lost his man. Still I thought they were our best players so far.

And Andrighetto didnt take his pont
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-09, 08:27 PM)SeanCDNMTL Wrote:
(2017-01-09, 08:24 PM)bchippie Wrote: We've been playing so well on the road that it's easy to forget that we still have 6 regulars out of the line up. Can't wait to have some of them back. On that goal Price gave  a bad rebound and Weber lost his man. Still I thought they were our best players so far.

And Andrighetto didnt take his pont

I'm almost done with Andrighetto.
Thanks given by:
Yikes....
Habs pinned in...
Danault comes up with it and turns it over at the blue line...
Oooouch!
Thanks given by:
Very tough period so far.
Thanks given by:
Habs really gotta refocus here.
Reset.
Thanks given by:
Plekanec Sad
Thanks given by:
Holy Puck Pleks your killing me!!!
What a play by Petry to Lehkonen to Byron ...... to Pleks.
UGH!!!
Thanks given by:
Amazing how byron was simultaneously able to go hard for the puck without tackling the goalie
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-09, 08:48 PM)mada7 Wrote: Amazing how byron was simultaneously able to go hard for the puck without tackling the goalie

I was thinking the same....
In such a fast pace game and all.
Thanks given by:
And there it was.....
Gone
Thanks given by:
The secret to beating Price....
Get traffic in front of him, according to the experts.
Or is that code for, Get Traffic On Top Of Him?
Thanks given by:
Looks like Holtby is going to get his third shutout in a row, He is a shutout machine the guy. 3 Shutouts is a lot of shutouts in a row
Thanks given by:
Holy Crap!!!!
Dying seconds of the period once again.....
Damn!!!!
Thanks given by:
He looks unflappable. We need some traffic in front of him.
Thanks given by:
I would like to put all the Eller naysayers in their place. Eller had 2 more points than Shaw in the last 3 weeks.
"Only one thing matters in life, and it's the cup"  
                                            - Caresse Crosby

Thanks given by: