Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Injury update
(2017-01-06, 12:45 PM)bchippie Wrote: Apparently, not the same injured fingers as last injury, I suppose that's a positive. Well, time to go after Iginla now.

Sent from my T03 using Tapatalk

Gallagher wont stop until he fractures every bone in that hand. I am sure when he gets back he wont hesitate for a second to get in front of the net or block a shot

Can Iginla still skate?
Thanks given by:
Gallagher will get a metal plate in that hand, I'm sure. Might help turn him into a goon to add to his repertoire in front of the net Wink
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-05, 06:35 PM)Scriptor Wrote: My guess, as I wrote elsewhere, is that Therrien doesn't listen to my proposal of uniting three players that know each other on the same line : Carr - McCaron - Scherbak.

Scherbak plays the same side as Radulov and I wouldn't mess with their heads by switching them positions. Maybe on the PP, if Scherbak has a good game in a more protected role.

Both Radulov and Scherbak ar Left-handed but, use the position of RW to exploit their shot off the rush, European style.

I guess either could play LW...
Who would? Beside me, that is.
"Only one thing matters in life, and it's the cup"  
                                            - Caresse Crosby

Thanks given by:
(2017-01-06, 08:25 PM)Leb7 Wrote:
(2017-01-05, 06:35 PM)Scriptor Wrote: My guess, as I wrote elsewhere, is that Therrien doesn't listen to my proposal of uniting three players that know each other on the same line : Carr - McCaron - Scherbak.

Scherbak plays the same side as Radulov and I wouldn't mess with their heads by switching them positions. Maybe on the PP, if Scherbak has a good game in a more protected role.

Both Radulov and Scherbak ar Left-handed but, use the position of RW to exploit their shot off the rush, European style.

I guess either could play LW...
Who would? Beside me, that is.
There's quite a few good proposals I make for life in general that even I won't follow Happy
Thanks given by:
A bit like a friend of mine. Five proposals before a woman said yes. He reused the same ring tho! He's such a sap!  Grin
"Only one thing matters in life, and it's the cup"  
                                            - Caresse Crosby

Thanks given by:
As long as he didn't propose to same one more than once, I think he was in the clear.
Thanks given by:
Galchenyuk, Gallagher, Byron, Desharnais, Shaw, Markov.

Am I missing anybody?

As of end of game vs Leafs, January 7, 2017.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-07, 09:53 PM)GloryYrs70s Wrote: Galchenyuk, Gallagher, Byron, Desharnais, Shaw, Markov.

Am I missing anybody?

As of end of game vs Leafs, January 7, 2017.

Pateryn and Hudon
Thanks given by:
Well Hudon doesn't count.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-07, 10:10 PM)SeanCDNMTL Wrote: Well Hudon doesn't count.

Yes he does.
He was called into action....
Others had to be called in to replace him.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-07, 10:12 PM)habling Wrote:
(2017-01-07, 10:10 PM)SeanCDNMTL Wrote: Well Hudon doesn't count.

Yes he does.
He was called into action....
Others had to be called in to replace him.

He isn't a regular. The other 7 are regulars and would be in the lineup if they were all healthy.
Thanks given by:
Had Hudon not been injured, he might actually have solidified a spot in the lineup by now but, we'll never know. Also, McCaron might not have been recalled as fast if he had.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-07, 10:24 PM)Scriptor Wrote: Had Hudon not been injured, he might actually have solidified a spot in the lineup by now but, we'll never know. Also, McCaron might not have been recalled as fast if he had.

For sure, but I'm just saying all things being equal can't call Hudon a regular. While all the others had their place on the roster. 

McCarron should find a permanent place in Montreal. Even with all the injured players back he should be in the lineup
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-07, 10:30 PM)SeanCDNMTL Wrote:
(2017-01-07, 10:24 PM)Scriptor Wrote: Had Hudon not been injured, he might actually have solidified a spot in the lineup by now but, we'll never know. Also, McCaron might not have been recalled as fast if he had.

For sure, but I'm just saying all things being equal can't call Hudon a regular. While all the others had their place on the roster. 

McCarron should find a permanent place in Montreal. Even with all the injured players back he should be in the lineup

I couldn't agree more. The team needs this kid.
Thanks given by:
Both Byron and Shaw were back on the ice this morning skating with one of the team therapists.

Shaw supposedly took a step back in his rehab a couple of weeks ago but it looking better
Thanks given by:
Great News....
Galchenyuk, Markov, Byron and Shaw
All nearing return.
Thanks given by:
That's good news, IMO. Great news will be when they are finally back Wink
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-08, 03:01 PM)habling Wrote: Great News....
Galchenyuk, Markov, Byron and Shaw
All nearing return.

Great news for sure but until Byron and Shaw get a couple games under their belt I'll be holding my breath.  When it comes to concussions there are always question marks with recovery
Thanks given by:
Watch us lose a few gamez when all return lol
Thanks given by:
Bite your tongue!
Thanks given by: