Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jets Trade Deadline Thread otherwise known as the Where's Andrew Ladd heading thread
No activity in here.  Lets get some Jets talk

1 week away

Will be interesting to see where Ladd ends up.  Be surprised if he's still a Jet this time next week.  The Hawks are the team that everyone keeps bringing up as his inevitable destination.

Be curious to what if any other moves Chevy has in store.
Thanks given by:
(2016-02-23, 01:03 AM)LeafalCrusader Wrote: No activity in here.  Lets get some Jets talk

1 week away

Will be interesting to see where Ladd ends up.  Be surprised if he's still a Jet this time next week.  The Hawks are the team that everyone keeps bringing up as his inevitable destination.

Be curious to what if any other moves Chevy has in store.

I'd like to see Enstrom go, and maybe even Truba (if rumours are true and he actually wants out)

Bring Morrisey up, and hopefully get a decent prospect or regular roster player as well. 

Honestly, I don't see the Jets being very active other than Ladd though.
Thanks given by:
Ladd to chitown makes some sense...but I'm not sure where he fits there...
"Oh mischief, glorious mischief...I do so love it!"
Thanks given by:
Watching the reactions from everyone last night it sure felt like Ladd's last home game.
Thanks given by:
I see Ladd landing in Florida. They have the cap space and lots of young assets to get the deal done. A 1st rounder and a guy like McCoshen perhaps?
We live to survive our paradoxes
Thanks given by:
(2016-02-25, 05:42 AM)lewis94 Wrote: I see Ladd landing in Florida. They have the cap space and lots of young assets to get the deal done. A 1st rounder and a guy like McCoshen perhaps?

Well the thing is with Ladd is this.   Winnipeg is in the drivers seat.

Chicago, St Louis. Florida, San Jose, Anaheim, LA  are all interested for sure.  With Chicago, LA, St Louis and Anaheim it is just as much  getting him so 1 of the other  3 do not.
This will drive the price up for sure!!!!!!
I expect Ladd to  lead the most awarded for a player at the deadline  this year.

1st round pick will be a MUST to start with, then probably 2  A Prospects. I doubt playoff teams  will send live bodies back unless they are salary dumps.

Winnipeg will cash in on this deal.

Just Heard that LA and Anaheim are the biggest pushers for him right now.

Anaheim have a few stud Young Dmen in the minors . Man if they would offer up Montour and a 1st DONE DEAL ( Not sure it would be the 1st as well. just maybe Montour)
Thanks given by:
(2016-02-24, 03:19 PM)LeafalCrusader Wrote: Watching the reactions from everyone last night it sure felt like Ladd's last home game.

Yeah, it did feel that way. I had to leave the game midway through the first period. It was a weird vibe for sure in there.
Thanks given by:
I don't see them getting a 1st and TWO top prospects unless some GM completely loses his mind. The only rental worthy of a price like that is Stamkos, and even then I'm not sure.
Thanks given by:
Maurice announces Little's done for the year with a fractured vertebrae
Thanks given by:
Ladd to Hawks for Dano, 1st and conditional pick apparently.
Thanks given by:
Great return. Dano will be a nice top six piece for the Jets
Thanks given by:
(2016-02-25, 09:03 PM)lewis94 Wrote: Great return. Dano will be a nice top six piece for the Jets

Yup, he's got some high end offensive talent, which is what the Jets need. 

The Jets are stockpiling a lot of nice and potentially lethal young talent. 

Petan, Dano, Morrissey, Copp, De Leo, Kichton,  with Sheifele, Trouba, Ehlers, Hellebyuk...

And, those are just guys with the Jets and Moose right now. 

Connor, Roslovic, Lemieux all in either college or the CHL, and, this year, it looks as if they'll have a shot at Matthews too.
Thanks given by:
I like the return.  Dano's got good potential and a 1st even a late one is always good.
Thanks given by: