Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laine gets rocked
(2017-01-08, 10:51 AM)leafsrule23 Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 01:28 AM)Chris D Wrote:
(2017-01-07, 08:52 PM)cflisthebest Wrote: He better be ok.  Don't want to see Matthews win the Calder.

I hope he is okay....

so there is no excuse when Matthews wins it.

Fixed it for you

If Laine is out even for a short time, Matthews will likely win the Calder, it was an incredibly even race up to this point.
Thanks given by:
Pretty unfortunate, hate seeing it happen to anyone, but especially a rookie star.
Thanks given by:
The problem with Matthews winning it is that all the leafs nation and leafs media will never let us hear the end of it. "Matthews is awesome, he's way better than McDavid cause he didn't win it.."

It's just like IF the Leafs ever win the Cup we will never hear the end of it. They'll declare the team the best Cup winner ever, etc..
Warning:  Brain May not be Engaged.
Thanks given by:
Lol...That's not a problem.

That's your problem.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-08, 09:54 AM)Pouzar Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 09:43 AM)Nanuuk Wrote: Good clean hit. Almost an excuse me hit. Its too bad that Laine was injured. Deplorable that Schiefele jumped McCabe right after too.

Oh, come on, if Sam or John were on the receiving end of that hit, you would expect an immediate response from his teammates, would you not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-08, 03:23 PM)cflisthebest Wrote: The problem with Matthews winning it is that all the leafs nation and leafs media will never let us hear the end of it.  "Matthews is awesome, he's way better than McDavid cause he didn't win it.."

It's just like IF the Leafs ever win the Cup we will never hear the end of it.  They'll declare the team the best Cup winner ever, etc..

Do you ever read the crap that you type BEFORE you hit post?

I'm thinking no.
Life is Hard ........ It's Harder if You're Stupid
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-08, 05:05 PM)Expuffin Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 03:23 PM)cflisthebest Wrote: The problem with Matthews winning it is that all the leafs nation and leafs media will never let us hear the end of it.  "Matthews is awesome, he's way better than McDavid cause he didn't win it.."

It's just like IF the Leafs ever win the Cup we will never hear the end of it.  They'll declare the team the best Cup winner ever, etc..

I'm thinking no.

It's not crap.  Wait and see....
Thanks given by:

I'm thinking no.

Actually he has a point. Some Leaf fans will react like that if those events occur.
Thanks given by:

only small minded people make wide sweeping statements like that..!! why paint all Leafs fans with the same brush..?

and I'm pretty sure every poster in here knows McJesus would have won had he played more games..but hey,shit on the leafs and their players and their fanbase cause you have nothing better to write..!!
Thanks given by: Earnhardt
Let's just wait and see
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-08, 06:56 PM)duediligence Wrote:

I'm thinking no.

Actually he has a point.  Some Leaf fans will react like that if those events occur.

I don't even think ONE Leaf fan would.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-08, 07:35 PM)Chris D Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 06:56 PM)duediligence Wrote:

I'm thinking no.

Actually he has a point.  Some Leaf fans will react like that if those events occur.

I don't even think ONE Leaf fan would.

I personally don't know any who would.
"I've been obnoxious.....I've been unconscious.......I've been all kinds of things that are hard to spell."

Stephen Bruton
Thanks given by:
Denial is common
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-08, 07:51 PM)cflisthebest Wrote: Denial is common

So is idiocy.
"I've been obnoxious.....I've been unconscious.......I've been all kinds of things that are hard to spell."

Stephen Bruton
Thanks given by:
cfl = The Joe of hating the Leafs  Laugh
"Fool me once......shame on......shame on you......Go fool me can't get fool again!"  -  George W. Bush
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-08, 08:18 PM)Wilson Green Wrote:

So is idiocy.

So you've got it too?
Thanks given by:

Because of the long drought in Canada, this will be true of the next Canadian team to win the cup, not just the Leafs.

Dammit, don't make me defend the Leafs, cfl, just move along from this  Laugh.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-08, 08:34 PM)cflisthebest Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 08:18 PM)Wilson Green Wrote:

So is idiocy.

So you've got it too?

No sir, I do not. But the mirror tells no lies.

Stephen Bruton
Thanks given by:
Clean hit all the way. Just a shame that Laine winds up concussed as a result. He'll be on the shelf now for a while.
Thanks given by:

And exactly what's wrong with that CFL?

They haven't won in 50 years, what do you expect? It WILL be a big deal if or when it happens.

What, it's OK to get excited about any other Canadian team playing for the Stanley Cup but NOT the Leafs?

YES CFL you WON'T hear the end of it. You got a problem with that?? Would you rather the status quo & that the Leafs never win anything? Because life is "normal" when the Leafs never win the big one, right??

What OTHER purpose do the Leafs have to even exist in the 1st place? So that you can laugh & mock the Leafs every year when they don't win anything? What, you don't want the Leafs to ever become a respectable franchise again for a change?? It's BETTER for hockey when the Leafs are doing well. DO YOU HATE THAT POSSIBILITY CFL??? Icon_eek
Thanks given by: