Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letterkenny.... LMFAO
Ok, this show is a dumb, hilarious, 24 minute who gives a rats ass distraction comedy. Just perfect if you're in a rough mood.
Thanks given by:
I've heard it's hilarious, yet to check it out though.
Late breaking story on the CBC, a nation whispered "we always knew that he'd go free"
Thanks given by:
its on my list, is it only on Crave?
Thanks given by:
Jared Keeso is a funny, funny dude.

He's also pretty funny in an underrated flick called "Beginners Guide to Endings".

Been on the Letterkenny train since the first little YouTube videos and Twitter account started....much funnier if you live in a small country town, which I do.
Thanks given by:
(2016-09-07, 05:26 PM)Bong13 Wrote: its on my list, is it only on Crave?

All the best stuff is on youtube.
“Okay, I put just a little meth in there to get them addicted and keep customers coming back. ..so let me make something else clear: I pissed in every bottle.”
Thanks given by:
I binged it on Crave when it first came out.
It's genius.

Give or take how many times have you pulled your horn today, bud?

wtf is up with your body hair? you look like a 12 yr old dutch girl
Tears streaming down my cheeks, just take me to Lansdowne Street...
Thanks given by:
Jared Keeso is hilarious! and grew up 20 minutes from where I live. Modeens was actually the bar in his hometown lol.
Thanks given by:
I have seen a few episodes and it is good, silly fun...especially if you grew up in a small town.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Modeens was quite the bar in Listowel.....had a few good times in there.

This is small town life in SW Ontario.
Thanks given by:
(2016-09-08, 08:50 PM)Moe Szyslak Wrote: I have seen a few episodes and it is good, silly fun...especially if you grew up in a small town.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

With all of the intense drama's in TV these days, the silliness of it all is perfect.
Thanks given by:
Just watched the first four episodes last night.
LMFAO. Weird, but very funny.
Hard to understand some of the dialogue its so quick and the accent is so thick.
Jesus Christ is flawed
Thanks given by:
Haven't watched an episode yet. The commercials hadn't drawn me to it, but then a coworker was watching a bunch of clips of it, and what I saw was hilarious.

Sort of Goon meets Corner Gas type of feel from what I saw. Lot of quick and funny one liners
Thanks given by:
Me too, I've seen the commercial, and didn't think much of it.  Will definitely check out an episode when I can, though.
Thanks given by:
It was on The Comedy Network for a while, but not any longer apparently. I ignored it when it was available to me. Sad

I read a column about LetterKenny a few weeks ago in The Ottawa Citizen. It might've been right up my alley. The main writer was the guy who played Don Cherry in those CBC movies? He mentioned that a third season would definitely be winter themed with plenty of snowmobile action. lol
There were a few of those types in my highschool when I was growing up.
Thanks given by:
Just watched a couple of episodes, the first one with Wifey and she thought it was stupid. That's typically a good sign when it comes to comedy. Grin
Thanks given by: Bong13 , Wilson Green , GloryYrs70s
(2016-12-31, 01:53 PM)Chris D Wrote: Haven't watched an episode yet.  The commercials hadn't drawn me to it, but then a coworker was watching a bunch of clips of it, and what I saw was hilarious.

Sort of Goon meets Corner Gas type of feel from what I saw.  Lot of quick and funny one liners

Reminds me of Clerks.
Jesus Christ is flawed
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-02, 06:11 PM)Limestoner Wrote: Just watched a couple of episodes, the first one with Wifey and she thought it was stupid.  That's typically a good sign when it comes to comedy.  Grin

Ain't that the truth.
"I've been obnoxious.....I've been unconscious.......I've been all kinds of things that are hard to spell."

Stephen Bruton
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-03, 07:09 AM)Wilson Green Wrote:
(2017-01-02, 06:11 PM)Limestoner Wrote: Just watched a couple of episodes, the first one with Wifey and she thought it was stupid.  That's typically a good sign when it comes to comedy.  Grin

Ain't that the truth.
Just about through Season2.  The "native flu"...so true if you've ever played senior hockey.  Hilarious...
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-03, 10:09 AM)oilyrider Wrote:
(2017-01-03, 07:09 AM)Wilson Green Wrote:

Ain't that the truth.
Just about through Season2.  The "native flu"...so true if you've ever played senior hockey.  Hilarious...

Nevermind senior, junior hockey too. 

OCN (won a national title some time ago, playing their final year) was a purely native team on a reserve up north in Manitoba. Guys from big name teams (at the JHL level, back in the late 90s) like the St. James Canadiens, Portage Terriers, would routinely have a short bench when going there. 

This rink they built had speakers blaring into the visiting teams bench, god save you if you got into a fight near the boards, the crowd would be up on the glass raining down punches from above... it was absolute chaos.
Thanks given by:
It takes 2 episodes in the first season to really "get into" the show. As mentioned it can be a bit hard to follow since they talk quick and have heavy "canadian" accents.

With that said the show is hilarious. The first 5 minutes of Season 2 Episode 1 is probably the best piece of writing I've seen on TV in a LONG time.

I have a lot of Canadian slang to learn. Hard yes.
Thanks given by: