Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Match day 19 last of 2016
What a tackle! Fraser turns that same makeshift defender around, only to have Ox track back and knock it away.
Thanks given by:
If Arsenal weren't out of the title race already, they are now. It will be a dogfight between them, Spurs and Manu for those last two CL spots.

I suspect Alexis is on the way out this summer. He should be starting for a high calibre squad, not one that lacks ambition like Arsenal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 'The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.'
Thanks given by:
And, just as someone mentions his name Alexis heads one home.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-03, 04:03 PM)Busby Wrote: 3-0.  This was coming  Bournemouth had one called back a few minutes ago on a handball deflection goal.  

This is quite the folding by Arsenal.  It's the worst game I've seen from Bellerin since he first showed up with all that pace and zero tackling ability.  It's like he was given a Tardus for Christmas.

Na, just a big fat 6.5 year contract - to which he looks like he's been celebrating since getting it.  Looks like he's put on 10 pounds.

Yay Sanchez gets one back ... only one that's still got a give a damn this match.  70th min.  **** me.

Thanks given by:
WOW! 3-2
Thanks given by:
That was a nice goal by Perez.

The comeback is on. Two more...with 15 plus extra time left.

Eddie Howe may have really screwed this up taking King off. He was keeping Arsenal honest. Sitting back to see a game out with 20 minutes to go isn't what it used to be. Like Jose...inviting pressure is a bad idea. Hopefully Bournemouth try to counter attack at least.
Thanks given by:
Nice strike by Perez.  Game on bitches.

Thanks given by:
For a neutral, this is absolutely amazing!
Thanks given by:
You're not a neutral here are you DC? We need the guys above us dropping points.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-03, 04:22 PM)Busby Wrote: You're not a neutral here are you DC?  We need the guys above us dropping points.

We're doing our best to help you out .....

Thanks given by:
(2017-01-03, 04:22 PM)Busby Wrote: You're not a neutral here are you DC?  We need the guys above us dropping points.

More neutral in terms of two teams I don't support playing. Obviously, I'd prefer Bournmouth steal all three here. And, to a proper neutral, say to a Wolves fan, this is amazing.

And... red.
Thanks given by:
And we thank you!

A hell of a sequence. Gosling missed a real nice chance and a red card! A very interesting decision on that red!
Thanks given by:
Only a matter of time?
Thanks given by:
I'd be watching Perez ....

Thanks given by:
Giroud with the equalizer. What a player.
Thanks given by:
lol.  Those scorpion kicks were for you, Bus!

Thanks given by:
A draw is a fantastic result given where the team was at 25 minutes ago. But, still a poor result in the grand scheme of things.
 'The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.'
Thanks given by:
Zaha scissor kick to tie it up! Seriously, what has everyone been drinking, these goals are unbelievable.
Thanks given by:
Hey! I think I've said many times I would have him as my number 9 any day, and have never seen the criticism of him as being justified by the screaming Arsenal faithful. They're unfairly harsh on him overall.
Thanks given by:
But that's where I just don't care about trophies, I really don't.  Never did.  Arse looked dead in the water 70 mins in.  20 mins and they nick a point.  Edge of the seat stuff too.  ***** love this team when they do that.

Thanks given by: