Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matchday 16
A lovely save from a Firmino volley. Ten minutes left. Can coming on for Liverpool.
Thanks given by:
eight minutes added on. Wow.
Thanks given by:
Sturridge with the squeaky post hit and Mane with the follow up.

Everton had that coming. They were dropping back to soak up the pressure. nearly another one.
Thanks given by:
tried to avoid the score, but just couldn't. Checked about ten seconds after the goal went in. Looks like a fesity game? Eight minutes added on, with no reds? Did someone die on the field?
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-19, 04:56 PM)miltonred Wrote: tried to avoid the score, but just couldn't. Checked about ten seconds after the goal went in. Looks like a fesity game? Eight minutes added on, with no reds? Did someone die on the field?

Might have to do with the keeper substitution? I don't know. I tuned in at about the 78th or so.
Thanks given by:
Steklenburg got injured. Then there were a bunch of subs. Barkley tagged Henderson with a late tackle but no one came off or got red carded. Stekelenberg came off but only after he tried to stay on. It was a lot of time for the incidents, but I supposed it was accurate.

Everton had one shot on goal the whole game. I was surprised how deep they sat with about 20 minutes to go.

Quite a few heated incidents...apparently Henderson was being held back by team mates at the final whistle. The tv didn't show it. There was also a smoke bomb and a fan run on the field after the goal. I think they played nine minutes extra.
Thanks given by:
This was Barkley's tackle. He was a lucky lad to stay on the pitch the whole game. This was red worthy IMO. More so than Vardy...

https://twitter.com/lfcgif/status/810959913912532993
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-19, 05:08 PM)Busby Wrote: This was Barkley's tackle.  He was a lucky lad to stay on the pitch the whole game.  This was red worthy IMO.  More so than Vardy...

https://twitter.com/lfcgif/status/810959913912532993

Vardy should never have been sent off for that. This, yeah, pretty clearly a horrible challenge.
Thanks given by:
Barely could have had three other yellows as well.
In all honesty, the match was a bit drab until that happened.
Thanks given by:
PVR'd this and glad I did. Not much in the way of great offensive chances, but the shenanigans in the last 30 minutes or so was good entertainment.

The way that ball bounced off the post for the goal was pure luck but the Red team deserved the win.

I love how Klopp get so giddy in his post game interviews. He looks like he's gonna piss his pants.
Thanks given by: miltonred