Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayweather vs McGregor? lol
They're sure doing their best to maintain/generate interest in this fight. Personally? Although I'm interested in the result, can't really say I'm interested in the fight itself and don't see myself paying a dime for it
Thanks given by:
Rumors are that Roy Jones Jr. vs Anderson Silva are being discussed as a co-main event if Mayweather vs McGregor happens.
Thanks given by:
Why??? Who wants to watch 2 old men fight each other?

I know Silva has been clamoring for that fight for years though. Says it's always been his dream.

If either of these ridiculous fights does come to fruition, which I'm highly skeptical they will, I'd like to see McGregor or Silva fake a bunch of kicks to see what the boxers reaction would be
Thanks given by:
Yeah, any shine of a Silva/Jones Jr. fight wore off long, long ago. Although it still would have been a pro boxer vs non-pro boxer type of mismatch, I personally had a little more intrigue with it as Silva at least had a laundry list of top contenders that he absolutely dominated in MMA and he even had that Roy Jones, hands down, you can't touch me style going on.
Thanks given by:
It's sounding like this fight will happen.  Even Dana said a few days ago that this fight makes too much financial sense.

Connor said it will be in Sept. of this year.  So that will mean over 1 year between UFC fights for Connor.  I don't like that at all.   Just get this silly freak show over with & get back in the octagon where you belong!
Thanks given by:
Dana White says it will probably happen, Mayweather said he is coming out of retirement to fight McGregor, reports are that the T-Mobile Arena has a tentative date reserved in June for the fight...I think there are just some business issues to sort out. A fight of this magnitude doesn't come together overnight.
Thanks given by:
(2017-03-18, 11:41 PM)CTS Wrote: It's sounding like this fight will happen.  Even Dana said a few days ago that this fight makes too much financial sense.

Connor said it will be in Sept. of this year.  So that will mean over 1 year between UFC fights for Connor.  I don't like that at all.   Just get this silly freak show over with & get back in the octagon where you belong!

Now this is something I can agree with.
Thanks given by: