Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Playoffs Wildcard Weekend
Well it's 20-7 Houston over Oakland. 

Connor Cook has been horrible and I have to think their only chance is going to McGloin. I'll bet that phrase has never been spoken before.
"Larry Bird isn't white, he's clear" - Bill Murray
Thanks given by:
Losing All Pro O.T. Donald Penn has killed any chances the Raiders thought they had coming into the game. They can't block Clowney. Cook hardly has any time to throw. It goes without saying that they miss Carr.
Thanks given by:
Goodnight Oakland.
"Larry Bird isn't white, he's clear" - Bill Murray
Thanks given by:
That muffed punt return was the Raiders only chance to get back into the game but it took a perfect Texans bounce. No breaks for the Raiders the last few weeks.

You're right about this game...stick a fork in it because it's done.
Thanks given by:
Raiders receivers sure didn't have that young QB's back. How many passes were dropped?

What an impossibly tough position to be put in for him. Hope it doesn't mess him up..
Thanks given by:
You're right that quite a few passes were dropped. He was off on his passes just slightly behind the receivers but those balls were still catchable. He did well in the hurry up offense and then they went away from it on the next drive which lead to the INT.
Thanks given by:
Does Mark Davis the Raiders owner have the worst haircut of any team owner in North America?

[Image: oakland-raiders-owner-is-worth-500-milli...inivan.jpg]
Thanks given by: shadylane , Doppelganger
Wow, what a one handed catch by Richardson while he's getting mauled.

Hawks lead 7-0
Thanks given by:
The refs admitted at halftime that they got the call wrong on a missed facemask on that TD. Wow. What a punch to the gut for the Lions if they end up losing.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-07, 07:57 PM)topgun Wrote: Does Mark Davis the Raiders owner have the worst haircut of any team owner in North America?

[Image: oakland-raiders-owner-is-worth-500-milli...inivan.jpg]

Its the Mo isn't it? lol
The lonesome foghorn blows.

Thanks given by: topgun
(2017-01-07, 09:47 PM)shadylane Wrote: The refs admitted at halftime that they got the call wrong on a missed facemask on that TD. Wow. What a punch to the gut for the Lions if they end up losing.

They also got the hands to the face wrong on Shead for the Seahawks that lead to a first down on a 3rd and 10 when the replay showed it was a hand to the neck. The Lions got a field goal on that play.
Thanks given by:
Can we officially call that the Ass catch
Thanks given by:
That  is an ass catch and we can call it that if we can label this as a butt fumble.

Thanks given by:
The Lions IF they lose tonight have not won outdoors this season nor have they beat any team that is in the playoffs this season.

Canuxxx shouldn't get excited over this result at all. Like I said before , I would love for the Hawks to win it all but but this team has so many flaws. I hope they prove me wrong.
Thanks given by:
Raiders' playoff hopes went down the pipe when Derek Carr got injured. But they'll be back soon enough, they have a solid, promising team going forward.

Make it 25 years & counting now since the Lions last won a playoff game. They were never really in this game.

Houston & Seattle basically winning with a pair of dominant defensive performances at home.

Sunday's games should be better.

Guaranteed now that the Giants-Packers winner goes to Dallas next Sunday, so that should be interesting regardless of who advances.
Thanks given by:
Too bad. I was cheering for Oakland and Detroit

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Cheeseheads unite!!!! GOOOOOO PACKERS!!! Happy

[Image: Rodgers-Cheesehead-Dairy-Diet.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Pretty much the expected results yesterday, big blown call helps out the Hawks, but today's games actually have teams playing who I feel have a chance to make it all the way.  Pretty sure Houston and Seattle will be one and done.  Both only got in based on the weakness of their divisions IMO.
Thanks given by:
Couple of stinkers. Hope we see some better football today...
Thanks given by:
The third quarter of the Texans game may have been the most excruciatingly boring football I've ever watched. Did the clock actually move backwards on a few plays?

Which in turn was a nice setup for the Seahawks game. More frustration, with at least three bs unsportsmanlike penalties called against the Lions. I got fed up: turned the channel and watched Pulp Fiction instead.

Today's games have got to be better.
Thanks given by: