Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Week 15 Thread
Rams @ Seahawks kick the week of tonight.
Thanks given by:
Seahawks are wearing those jerseys to show their hate for color tv.  Icon_eek Icon_eek Icon_eek
“See the TURTLE, ain't he keen? All things serve the!@#$%^& Beam.”

Thanks given by:
Yep those were perhaps the ugliest jerseys ever. Well maybe not quite but ya they were bad.
Thanks given by:
Some bizarre calls from Fassel in this game. Then again the Rams always have tons of trick plays against the Seahawks. This time it just caught up to them.

Russell Wilson has lost 5 games against the Rams in his career and he's lost 17 games in his career to all other NFL teams combined.
Thanks given by:
Solid win for the 'hawks, but then again it was the Rams. Goff had a few nice passes, but a ton of fugly too. He's gonna be a project.
Thanks given by:
Still pretty pissed.
The Rams secondary should be shot. The front six controlled the line of scrimmage pretty much the entire game (Rawls 21 carries; 34 yrds), and applied a steady pass rush. Horse &*^% on third downs, thanks to the defensive backfield. It's been that way the whole season.

Pete Carrol can eat it for that fake punt at that time of the game and at that score. Ryan got knocked cold at the end of the play. He looked like one of those Family Guy poses (unconscious, lying prone on the ground, arm resting behind back)
Thanks given by:
Russell Wilson has a long history of turning 3rd and long into 1st downs. I felt the same way and how could the rams look so good at stuffing the seahawks and then so bad on 3rd downs, but I've seen this movie before.
Thanks given by:
A Saturday game this week as well
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-16, 11:01 AM)Cornholio Wrote: Still pretty pissed.
The Rams secondary should be shot. The front six controlled the line of scrimmage pretty much the entire game (Rawls 21 carries; 34 yrds), and applied a steady pass rush. Horse &*^% on third downs, thanks to the defensive backfield. It's been that way the whole season.

Pete Carrol can eat it for that fake punt at that time of the game and at that score. Ryan got knocked cold at the end of the play. He looked like one of those Family Guy poses (unconscious, lying prone on the ground, arm resting behind back)

I thought that was pretty bush league too. It's Carrol and the Seahawks though so I'm not surprised.
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-16, 02:41 PM)shadylane Wrote:
(2016-12-16, 11:01 AM)Cornholio Wrote: Still pretty pissed.

I thought that was pretty bush league too. It's Carrol and the Seahawks though so I'm not surprised.

I think the bad blood goes both ways. This fake punt was more of a response back to what Johnny Heker did in taking a personal foul on Cliff Avril in one of the previous meetings. Fake punts and passing or running is what Hekker has done to the Seahawks in the past. The other way is just to rough up Hekker and that isn't good either.

This link works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKNbFShCC0Y

Thanks given by:
Thanks, I had forgotten about that game.
Thanks given by:
So what do you guys think? Happy Wink

Thanks given by:
NFL has its 2nd coaching casualty in less than a week....

Thanks given by:
Whether they win or lose this game in Dallas tonight, Jameis Winston and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are putting the rest of the NFL on notice. Shocked
Thanks given by:
Sure wish Tampa Bay had held on, 13-2 is wayyyyy better than 12-3 this week.
Thanks given by:
Can't believe the Vikings got so handily destroyed at home by the Colts on Sunday. That was embarrassing.

The Pats defense came up huge in Denver. That was nicely reassuring to see.
Thanks given by:
Vikings are pretty much done. Can't believe they were the last undefeated team this year.

Some crazy finishes yesterday.. fun day to watch football
Thanks given by:
I don't follow the Vikings that closely although I was big believer in Bradford. Thought it was a solid trade for them.
Thanks given by:
Vikings need a Redskins loss tonight to make it more interesting.
Thanks given by:
Apart from bradford's rookie season, I kept feeling like he needed to prove he was the real deal, and it never really materialized.

The Vikings D was definitely a tale of two seasons too though. Great in the first half, not so much in the second
Thanks given by: