Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NHL 17 Are you getting It?
I'm going to pass.I don't like the online game.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
"Not sure if I need a stiff drink to understand Shawn's threads...or a stiffer drink to recover from reading them"
Ulu
Thanks given by:
I have 16....never play it.
Thanks given by:
I played 16 a bit mostly online .Game was ok

"Not sure if I need a stiff drink to understand Shawn's threads...or a stiffer drink to recover from reading them"
Ulu
Thanks given by:
Yup.
Thanks given by:
I do it mostly out of this "I've always done it" routine. The only NHL game I have ever NOT purchased was NHL15...mostly because they admittedly released it unfinished, and missing many of the staple features of the franchise.

Year after year, I pay 70 bucks for what amounts to a few new faces and a roster update...and I'll do it again this year.

I waste 70 bucks in many worse places, and I always get enough hours out of the game to justify it to myself.
Thanks given by: Bully
exactly, at 70 bucks its still cheaper then one night out on the town.

I love that you can just download new games now instead of having to go buy them at walmart.

will buy it for sure.
Thanks given by:
I would if there was a pc version. I don't know why EA won't release their sports games on Origin.
Thanks given by:
(2016-09-06, 04:31 PM)Bong13 Wrote: exactly, at 70 bucks its still cheaper then one night out on the town.

I love that you can just download new games now instead of having to go buy them at walmart.

will buy it for sure.
 I like downloading. But hockey is a game that I always buy a physical copy so I can return it. You don't get as much store credit as other games. But it is something.
Thanks given by:
I saw that they did a major re vamp of GM mode, which is now Franchise mode. We will see...
Thanks given by:
Is it available on PS3 or only PS4?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(2016-09-06, 02:59 PM)Chris D Wrote: I have 16....never play it.

Is it just me or is 16 harder than past games? I have the same sliders as I did for 15 (which was on the 360) and I find everything much harder. It's impossible to get the puck off the other team, or if you do, you lose it almost immediately. I used to like just playing a few quick games to relax, but now you have to scratch and claw for every inch, I find.
We live to survive our paradoxes
Thanks given by:
Shit, time flies. It seems like it was just last month when I was saying that I'll skip 16 and buy a current-gen console with 17. And now the time has arrived. I might have to wait a few months by saving some money.
Thanks given by:
Yup.

On release, every year. ( Except 15'...because they essentially told us it was 14')

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(2016-09-06, 07:41 PM)lewis94 Wrote:
(2016-09-06, 02:59 PM)Chris D Wrote: I have 16....never play it.

Is it just me or is 16 harder than past games? I have the same sliders as I did for 15 (which was on the 360) and I find everything much harder. It's impossible to get the puck off the other team, or if you do, you lose it almost immediately. I used to like just playing a few quick games to relax, but now you have to scratch and claw for every inch, I find.

I think a bit harder. More realistic. But I like it it. Makes every goal feel earned. Still did a lot of fine tuning of the sliders.
Thanks given by:
(2016-09-06, 06:17 PM)Moe Szyslak Wrote: Is it available on PS3 or only PS4?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

If they make it for PS3 it will just be NHL14 with an updated roster.
Thanks given by:
I'm trying to convince my daughter to go for a drive right now....not working yet...lol

Thanks given by: Bong13 , Bully , Doppelganger
Got Perry and Kessler and Yak with the previous order trying to unload them HUT team is Pred Ex

Ulu
Thanks given by:
Out of time today...
Damn...I always get this the day of.

For sure tomorrow...

Thanks given by:
Getting the ps4 next month I'll download then, PS3 hard drive not big enough for the show and another game so hockey will need to wait for the ps4 with the bigger HD.

Still playing NHL  14.
The lonesome foghorn blows.

Thanks given by:
14' is very good...

But 17' looks awesome.

It's going to seem very hard when you make the switch.

Enjoy.

Buy the disc, save your HD.

Thanks given by: