Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NXT Coming to Ontario in September
Got my ticket for the 24th for the Kitchener show. Pumped to see Shinsuke Nakamura, Bayley, Samoa Joe, Asuka, Bobby Roode and company.

Anybody else going to any of the shows?
Thanks given by:
they are going to St Catharines...and I would love to go. NXT puts on a hell of a show...totally different from the product of the main WWE roster. NXT is wrestling first and foremost, and they put on stellar matches....and their focus on womens wrestling has been a great thing to watch (NXT revitalized womens wrestling with who is now currently in the WWE with Charlotte, and Banks putting on stellar matches)

kinda sucks that the people I would have wanted to see most (namely Finn and American Alpha) have already made the jump to WWE.

still though...Shinsuke, Joe, Roode, Revival, Aries...gonna be a great show.
Thanks given by:
NXT is so stacked with talent I'm not really disappointed about missing out on Balor or AA. Nakamura and Bayley are my big 2 and they should be there.
Thanks given by:
And all 3 shows are cancelled I assume because of TakeOver in Toronto ahead of the Survivor Series.

I'm pretty F'ing pissed.
Thanks given by:
oh wow...that sucks...

kinda glad I wasn't going to be able to make it.
Thanks given by:
I may try to go to Takeover though...thats kinda awesome

gonna be a big weekend in Toronto...

NXT the Sat, Survivor Series the Sun, RAW the Mon....all at the ACC.

sucks no show in Kitchener, and St Kitts...but Survivor Series weekend is going to be great.
Thanks given by:
I'm sure Takeover will be great, but I'm not going. I was willing to go to a show I could walk to in relatively warm weather. I have no interest in going to Toronto for a show.
Thanks given by:
would have been nicer to see it in the cozy confines of your local arena too.
Thanks given by: