Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Obama farewell speech
(2017-01-14, 08:40 PM)Ryu65 Wrote: He's literally what's wrong with religious people. We have the same problem in Islam, they quote the Quran word for word and think they've understood it all. Hstyx is the ISIS of Christianity.

Yeah? I am not into cutting off one's head for refusing to convert, and etc. But you make a good point.
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-14, 10:13 PM)Seamus Wrote: I see Highstyx has fled.  He can't defend himself.  I am here waiting anytime he wants to prove to me he's a Christian.  Until then I'll just go by what he's written and take that as a clear, no.

It is most vain to suggest I am afraid of you. And just who are YOU, that I should have to prove something to you? U = a troll (at least here)

I left because I'd spent enough time here already.. I actually have a life, and have no desire to sit here on this K 'bd all day long.. wasting time trying to reason with you, and your comrades.

As for being a 'phoney Christian,' well thanks for the kind words. Nice to see you are not judging anyone here.

What you missed about Jesus Christ is this: He didn't waste his time arguing with his critics either. I  get sucked in almost every time, although I prefer to just move on.

Are you aka Lundbergh?
Thanks given by:
Actually, Jesus did debate his critics and he was always publicly available to engage his audience both believers and non believers. What's more is, unlike you, he actually lived an exemplary life. Jesus would never say Trump is a good man like you did. Jesus would never say to a fellow poster that they are going to hell because they exercised their freedom of choice, like you've done many many times over the years.

You don't need to prove anything to me because you've got nothing to prove. You are too narrow minded, too judgemental and too mean towards others who don't fit this imaginary way of how we're supposed to live you've constructed for yourself. Calling a good man doing the best he can under difficult circumstances the anti-Christ while showing compassion for Rob Ford and praising Donald Trump. That is not a Christian man.
“Okay, I put just a little meth in there to get them addicted and keep customers coming back. ..so let me make something else clear: I pissed in every bottle.”
Thanks given by: Bure
Also, even if Jesus didn't engage his critics you're not Jesus. You're not a Christian either but you're not Jesus. That's for sure.

You want to come in here and proselytize and quote scripture while expressing a nasty intolerant point of view you better be ready to take criticism fella.
“Okay, I put just a little meth in there to get them addicted and keep customers coming back. ..so let me make something else clear: I pissed in every bottle.”
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-15, 05:59 AM)Highstyx Wrote:
(2017-01-14, 08:40 PM)Ryu65 Wrote: He's literally what's wrong with religious people. We have the same problem in Islam, they quote the Quran word for word and think they've understood it all. Hstyx is the ISIS of Christianity.

Yeah? I am not into cutting off one's head for refusing to convert, and etc. But you make a good point.

Yeah, but you're wishing people to hell if you could so that makes you worse.  I'll take a head chop and heaven over eternal damnation if I had to choose.
Thanks given by: