Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok camp is in full swing. Anyone excitedÉ
I know it isn`t a basketball centric forum but hopefully there are a few Raptor fans to talk with. I see no reason why the Raptors can`t duplicate what they did last year and with a bit of luck go further
"I thank you in advance for the great round of applause I am about to get." - Bo Diddley
Thanks given by:
Will be interesting to see how they come off of last year. A few teams have reloaded to take a shot at them, but they're really going to need JV to become an elite player to form their own "Big 3". I'm also curious to see if Bruno ever becomes a thing, and if Poeltl or Siakam can become NBA starters.
Thanks given by:
I think the main improvement if the Raptors want to maintain their position needs ro come from Ross. They need him to be a consistent shooter
"I thank you in advance for the great round of applause I am about to get." - Bo Diddley
Thanks given by:
Got tix for Nov 30 when I will be in the city for a convention.

Mid-week against Memphis, so got really good seats for a reasonable price. 4 rows back from the baseline right beside the players entrance/Raps bench.

Powell has looked really good in pre-season...he might force the Raps hand when it comes to T-Ross. He'll be due a big raise after this year, and looks like a kid you would really want to keep. Not the same ceiling Ross has, but not nearly as frustratingly inconsistent either.
Thanks given by:
This will be the Raptors toughest test to repeat as division champs that they've had probably since they started the run. Boston is a serious threat IMO.

I sure as heck hope Ross finally finds some consistency at a higher level than he's shown. He's got the physical tools, seems to be a mental thing with him. If Ross can be that legit 3rd option on the perimeter, then I don't think Boston will be a problem. But that's a big if.
Thanks given by:
So as far as the thread title goes....3 of us?

It's always surprised me how little interest/discussion the Raptors generate in this forum.
Thanks given by:
(2016-10-17, 08:58 AM)Bo Dangles Wrote: Got tix for Nov 30 when I will be in the city for a convention.

Mid-week against Memphis, so got really good seats for a reasonable price. 4 rows back from the baseline right beside the players entrance/Raps bench.

Powell has looked really good in pre-season...he might force the Raps hand when it comes to T-Ross. He'll be due a big raise after this year, and looks like a kid you would really want to keep. Not the same ceiling Ross has, but not nearly as frustratingly inconsistent either.

It is pretty quiet in here but that is to be expected with Jays having a good year and now NHL is ramped up...Hey BO..what kind of $$$$ were your tickets..? I've got to get down there for a game with my son..
Thanks given by:
Looks like sullinger is out for a little while. Unfortunate start to the season
Thanks given by:
(2016-10-23, 02:41 PM)SNLeafaholic Wrote:
(2016-10-17, 08:58 AM)Bo Dangles Wrote: Got tix for Nov 30 when I will be in the city for a convention.

It is pretty quiet in here but that is to be expected with Jays having a good year and now NHL is ramped up...Hey BO..what kind of $$$$ were your tickets..? I've got to get down there for a game with my son..

$360 for the pair, I think? Will check my CC bill and let you know for sure. I know it was around that.

Section 114 Lower Baseline Row 4, Seats 3 & 4

Same tix for a weekend game, or a game vs a premier team are at least double that. Midweek vs the Grizzlies, not exactly a prime game, but it worked out perfectly for me being in Toronto anyway. I have been to a few games, but never sat this close. I'm excited.

Looking around, you can find pretty decent Raptors tix (lower bowl) for like $75.
Thanks given by:
(2016-10-24, 07:45 AM)Bo Dangles Wrote:
(2016-10-23, 02:41 PM)SNLeafaholic Wrote:

$360 for the pair, I think? Will check my CC bill and let you know for sure. I know it was around that.

Section 114 Lower Baseline Row 4, Seats 3 & 4

Same tix for a weekend game, or a game vs a premier team are at least double that. Midweek vs the Grizzlies, not exactly a prime game, but it worked out perfectly for me being in Toronto anyway. I have been to a few games, but never sat this close. I'm excited.

Looking around, you can find pretty decent Raptors tix (lower bowl) for like $75.

I think this is where I will look for my son's first ever Raptor game..its just such a hassle for us to go to games in TO...one hour+ drive from K/W and then have to deal with all the shit in parking and traffic..lately I park at Yorkdale mall and take subway down..much easier.i'd rather go with a cheaper seat and then possibly get him a shirt or something down there..i think I get discounts on merchandise..

thanks bud for the info..
Thanks given by: