Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Our Prospects Updates 2016
Hey at least he has a ahl career!
Thanks given by:
There's no doubt he's better than me at hockey. They all are.

I just don't see it as a major milestone worth underlining. That's just me. I'm a horrible person that way.

Takes a lot of courage to play in the AHL as many years as it took to lose half of 400 games -- with all the long bus rides, no catering of meals, etc....
Thanks given by:
McCarron sent back to St John's
Icon_rolleyes
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-16, 07:49 PM)habling Wrote: McCarron sent back to St John's
Icon_rolleyes

Just don't get it. Anyway
Thanks given by:
Neither do I. certainly hope they found a good reason and explained it to him in a convincing way... Sad
Thanks given by:
does not mean he won't be back this season
Thanks given by:
seeing how Carr, Ghetto, DLR all have not jumped and taken a spot for sure....there may be a lot more movement

I honestly feel that Carr needs to go down. Just to give him top line TOI and let him get his confidence back. Not that he will be a top goal scorer, but even in NCAA he was a goal scorer, that's his thing. He needs to get it back, get back to that 15-20 g guy we saw. A Gally lite (well when Gally was hitting 25/yr lol). Carr's game is gone. He needs to get it back and he is waiver excempt so why not.

Seems like (even tho takes his turn as healthy scratch) that MT does value what he brings, understands what he can do, so they have kept him almost all season. But I don't see a harm in sending him down for tons of ice time and PP time.

There are always good reasons to send kids down. I wonder with Ghetto if they are now worried he may get picked up and they don't want to lose an asset they spent years developing for nothing in return.
Thanks given by:
I have a feeling McCarron will be back for the playoffs, just a hunch.
Thanks given by: Leb7
(Yesterday, 02:25 PM)bchippie Wrote: I have a feeling McCarron will be back for the playoffs, just a hunch.

I have the same feeling.
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 02:35 PM)HIGGINSFAN Wrote:
(Yesterday, 02:25 PM)bchippie Wrote: I have a feeling McCarron will be back for the playoffs, just a hunch.

I have the same feeling.

I have a feeling he will be back before then, or least a hope he will be
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 02:39 PM)SeanCDNMTL Wrote:

I have the same feeling.

Could be.
They must have noticed something that they believe can better be worked on in the AHL, where he can be given more TOI and with less pressure, for both him and the team, to work on.
Thanks given by:

I have the same feeling.

(Yesterday, 03:02 PM)HIGGINSFAN Wrote:

I have the same feeling.

Could be.
They must have noticed something that they believe can better be worked on in the AHL, where he can be given more TOI and with less pressure, for both him and the team, to work on.
bergevin said yesterday that he didn't want three righties on the 4th line, that they preferred him at center and wanted him to get more that 7 minutes per game. Sounds like they have a plan and are commuting with him and not leaving him out to dry.
Thanks given by:

I have the same feeling.

I have the same feeling.

Could be.
bergevin said yesterday that he didn't want three righties on the 4th line, that they preferred him at center and wanted him to get more that 7 minutes per game. Sounds like they have a plan and are commuting with him and not leaving him hanging.
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 03:09 PM)bchippie Wrote:

I have the same feeling.

I have the same feeling.

Could be.
bergevin said yesterday that he didn't want three righties on the 4th line, that they preferred him at center and wanted him to get more that 7 minutes per game. Sounds like they have a plan and are commuting with him and not leaving him hanging.

Sounds good.
Thanks given by:
Remember.......
(Not that it's a BIG Deal.....well, kinda)
The Habs/IceCaps signed McCarron's older brother while Mike was up with the Habs.
Sure hope these boys get a chance to play together.
Thanks given by:
Hudon, who missed some time after suffering an injury, will play, tonight, for the IceCaps.

So the IceCaps get a boost from the return of both....
Hudon and McCarron.

Damn!
I should have been at tonight's game.
Thanks given by:
McCarron to Hudon to get the Ice Caps on the board.

Mentioned in another thread but MB has said he wants McCarron to be getting more ice time.
Thanks given by:
St. Johns 1 Utica 2 in the second. Here's a link

http://onhockey.tv/
Thanks given by:
3-2 Ice Caps are down and McCarron with 2 helpers so far.
Thanks given by: