Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of Town Scoreboard Watching
STL down by a goal half way through the third.

CGY has tied it up with FLA.

No score in either of the two late games, yet.
Thanks given by:
Flames up by 2.
Thanks given by:
STL loses in regulation which is nice.

CGY close to grabbing a regulation win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
ANA and TBL tied going in to the third.

NSH and VAN scoreless through two - A VAN reg win would be perferred.

Its almost 10pm? A perverse time to still be awake on non-game nights - hope to awake to good news on the out of town scoreboard.
Thanks given by:
10???? damn........one Kid has been in bed for 30 minutes, the other has 30 minutes to go.....My night usually does not start till 10:45 lol
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-17, 11:56 PM)Reggie Wrote: 10???? damn........one Kid has been in bed for 30 minutes, the other has 30 minutes to go.....My night usually does not start till 10:45 lol

Update please. Did the Flames blow the 2 goal lead???   Silly
Apparently, one of the "frothing haters"??  Weird..
Thanks given by:
No they did not lol

Won 5-2 should have been 7-2 but oh well......Would rather the calls go our way in a more important game
Thanks given by:
VAN beats NSH in reg but ANA grabs an OT victory.

Thanks given by:
WED

SJS at LAK

That's a tough one - do we cheer to put separation between us and (LA who currently holds the last wild card spot) or do we think more about sticking with SJS and the division lead.

The Kings are 7 points back but do have 2 games in hard - chances are they get 2-3 points out of those games in hand.

San Jose is one point behind us but with 2 games in hard - I consider them ahead of us.

Clearly a 2 point game, either way, is a must.
Thanks given by:
Sharks are up 3-2 on the Kings 5 min in to the 3rd.

Thanks given by:
I'd rather face Anaheim over San Jose in round one so I am cheering for all the San Jose wins from here on out.
Thanks given by:
SJS over LAK in regulation.

Thanks given by:
(8 hours ago)TheOilerFan83 Wrote: I'd rather face Anaheim over San Jose in round one so I am cheering for all the San Jose wins from here on out.

I'm not thinking at all about potential match-ups - I'm focussed on getting in to the playoffs and finishing as high in the division as possible.

Thanks given by: CTS
Thursday

DAL at NYI - Go NYI (although we have quite a bit of seperation between us and DAL)

WSH at STL - Lets go Caps!

NSH at CGY - Hmmmmm, lets go NSH I guess - 2 point game is key. We are 10 points up on NSH but they have three games in hand - realistically we are 5 or 6 points up on them - still pretty good. We are 6 points up on CGY with even games. Also pretty good

COL at ANA - Is there a chance COL can pull off a regulation win on the road?

TBL at SJS - It would be nice if TBL could do us a favor.
Thanks given by: