Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Out of Town Scoreboard Watching
2-1 Rangers nearing the end of the 1st period.
Thanks given by:
Eaves with his second of the game ties it up - still late in the first.
Thanks given by:
Fowl in 1st...

The King is more like a Queen tonite... Sad
x6
Thanks given by:
Ducks with a 2 goal lead with under 5 left.

I'm looking forward to the Oil having a big week and setting up an epic game next Saturday night.
Thanks given by:
This is a very important week for the OIL.
San Jose is stinking it up right now, lets hope they keep that up, the way things are going with teams hot and cold I have the funny feeling this is the way the Pacific ends.

1) Anaheim
2) Oil
3) Flames
4) San Jose

LMAO  would that be funny if San Jose dropped to 4th.
Anaheim is HOT!!!!!  The top 2 lines are doing great and The French Kid is probably the hottest goalie in the show.

Regardless the Oil need to take 2 of 3 this week I am thinking to stay in 2nd. Hey if they win all 3 bonus 1st place.
Thanks given by:
I've got a feeling that EDM/SJS finish 2/3 - 3/2 and play each other which would be disappointing - I'd rather play ANA - would much rather travel to LA and tickets are probably easier to get for the Ducks than the Sharks.

Should be an interesting last few weeks of the season - so much still up in the air with respect to positioning.
Thanks given by:
(8 hours ago)Pouzar Wrote: I've got a feeling that EDM/SJS finish 2/3 - 3/2 and play each other which would be disappointing - I'd rather play ANA - would much rather travel to LA and tickets are probably easier to get for the Ducks than the Sharks.

Should be an interesting last few weeks of the season - so much still up in the air with respect to positioning.
I hope that after we beat LA on Tuesday that we don't have a let down because we have clinched...
Thanks given by:
(7 hours ago)wwyes Wrote:
(8 hours ago)Pouzar Wrote: I've got a feeling that EDM/SJS finish 2/3 - 3/2 and play each other which would be disappointing - I'd rather play ANA - would much rather travel to LA and tickets are probably easier to get for the Ducks than the Sharks.

I hope that after we beat LA on Tuesday that we don't have a let down because we have clinched...

With the following two games being against SJS and ANA, I would hope not.

Lets get that win tomorrow night - imagine not only cinching a playoff spot but doing so in March with 6 games left in the season - wow!
Thanks given by:
I've got a nice feeling that COL will beat the flames tonight!
Thanks given by:
(7 hours ago)Pouzar Wrote: I've got a nice feeling that COL will beat the flames tonight!

This would certainly make my day.....
Thanks given by:
Couture is out for San Jose. They would not saying anything beyond he is not playing their next game.

He could be out awhile. That's good news for the Oil.
Thanks given by:
(2 hours ago)TheOilerFan83 Wrote: Couture is out for San Jose. They would not saying anything beyond he is not playing their next game.

He took that puck to the mouth, didn't he?

I don't wish for any player to get hurt but that certainly does weaken the Sharks.
Thanks given by:
(7 hours ago)Pouzar Wrote: I've got a nice feeling that COL will beat the flames tonight!

Well, that pretty well guarantees the 2pts for the Red Menace this evening...  Cry
x6
Thanks given by: Beerisfood
(2 hours ago)Pouzar Wrote:
(2 hours ago)TheOilerFan83 Wrote: Couture is out for San Jose. They would not saying anything beyond he is not playing their next game.

He took that puck to the mouth, didn't he?

I don't wish for any player to get hurt but that certainly does weaken the Sharks.

I'm not sure what happened. I just read on Twitter that Couture was out their next game and DeBoer would not say anything about Couture's return, regular season or playoffs.
Thanks given by: