Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prospects Thread 2016-17
Hey, I hear ya CF, but if Boeser doesn't turn out to be an NHL'er, he won't be the first hopeful that didn't pan out and he certainly won't be the last...

And along those same lines, I wonder how many in here expected that Troy Stetcher would come in and make such a positive impact this year.... It's a funny , unpredictable game...

I've never been there before, but once I went there twice...
Thanks given by:
Without the Sedins, it's pretty much Horvat, Baetschi, and Sutter and that's it for good young top six forwards. Granlund is getting into the conversation. But the Canucks absolutely NEED someone else to emerge now that Virtanen is looking like a flunky.

Stecher has been a remarkable success, as has Tryamkin. Thank God for the terrific young defence that has been assembled. Sadly, the Canucks might need to trade some of these guys to get forwards if the prospect pool up front isn't deep enough.
Thanks given by:
I remember Jason Herter. I swear somewhere in the highlands of Scotland, three witches told Pat Quinn that he'd get a point per game throughout his NHL career.
Thanks given by:
Nick Jensen, Jordan Schroeder and Patrick White... all fairly recent first round disappointments, that join the ranks of past first round flops like Nathan Smith, Josh Holden, Libor Polasek and Alex Stojanov... ( and your boy Herter )...

I've never been there before, but once I went there twice...
Thanks given by: