Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on bannings.
Hey Mods,

I seem to recall, in the old SN forum, posters were sometimes banned from posting in specific forums ( ie KIR in the Leaf forum ).

Is this practice in place in RATW and if so, what exactly would a poster have to do to earn a specific forum banning? 

Thanks.

I've never been there before, but once I went there twice...
Thanks given by:
Do mods not monitor this forum???  Or should I post this question elsewhere?  Thanks

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING MODERATION, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT A MOD OR SITE ADMINISTRATOR VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE.

THANKS

Thanks given by:
What is with the absolute obsession regarding Zappa and his "bashing" of your favorite team in Hockey General?
Thanks given by:
(2015-05-17, 09:53 PM)Pouzar Wrote: What is with the absolute obsession regarding Zappa and his "bashing" of your favorite team in Hockey General?

Umh, because it's not allowed as per the rules...
7 out of 5 people are bad at math...
Thanks given by:
And given he's been suspended multiple times, he is being dealt with when the mods feel it's warranted.

These multiple threads and passive aggressive behaviour shows an unhealthy obsession with the subject.

I'm worried about Savary.
Thanks given by:
(2015-05-17, 09:53 PM)Pouzar Wrote: What is with the absolute obsession regarding Zappa and his "bashing" of your favorite team in Hockey General?

pouzar, 

Where in this thread do you see the name zappa???? Furthermore, where do you see anything whatsoever about Canuck bashing and or the Hockey General forum???

I am asking if posters CAN be banned from specific forums...  as was the case in the SN forums.

FTR I do not WANT zappa banned from the GF...   I repeat, I do not want zappa banned from the GF... or anyone else for that matter. That was not my intention when I posted the Mothers of Invention post either... I simply wanted zappa to limit his knuck bashing to his home forum...  Again, I do not wish to see zappa leave the GF and I am certainly not hoping he or anyone else is going to be banned from the GF.  

Please re-read my original enquiry...  and then kindly retract your last comment!!! 

Thanks given by:
(2015-05-18, 11:03 AM)SAVARYGUY Wrote:

pouzar, 

Where in this thread do you see the name zappa???? Furthermore, where do you see anything whatsoever about Canuck bashing and or the Hockey General forum???

Please re-read my original enquiry...  and then kindly retract your last comment!!! 

Do you really think you are being all that "sneaky" - that people can't figure out your motives?

I will retract nothing.
Thanks given by:
pouzar,

My motive for asking this question has been posed to shady ( as per the Mod request )... He will confirm this to you ( if he wishes to )... and I can assure you this had nothing to do with having zappa banned from the GF... I encourage you to ask shady yourself if he does not read this thread... Please, go ahead and let him know it's fine by me if you ask him... Fair enough?

Then, I would appreciate an apology for the "I'm worried about Savary" comment... Thanks

mod edit: question answered privately; thread locked

Thanks given by: