Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rada, Bodishava. Where are you
Two good posters that haven't posted in awhile. Be nice to have them back posting. Rada is probably chocked at the mods. Let it go Rada, we need you back. As far as Bodishava, I think he got tired of what I think he perceived to be Subban bashing. Hope you come back as well.

Sent from my T03 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
There hasn't been Subban bashing around here for as long as I remember. A good thing, actually.
Thanks given by:
Someon mentioned something about Rada being suspended for some altercation. Hopefully thy come back soon. I would say we lost most of the "original" posters from back in the SN days
Thanks given by:
Rada is a full on prick to the people who VOLUNTEER to keep the lights on here.

Every single poster here is aware of that.

Maybe he's a great dude in real life. I wouldn't rule that out at all. I'd have a beer with him for sure.

But here? A petulant child who can't help but continually take shots at the moderators.

It's beyond tiring for everyone.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
I am still here from SN days! (altho diff name)

seriously i was about to start a "where is Rada" post too...which means Mods, its time to forgive and move on. Seems to be less and less posters on here. Dont let the usual posters stay banned so long....if thats the case. Altho I dont miss pistol pete! He just could never accept other ppl's opinion if diff then his.

Sorry bosishava.....didnt realize u had stopped posting. Come back, the more the merrier
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-12, 07:24 PM)BlueMountain Wrote: Rada is a full on prick to the people who VOLUNTEER to keep the lights on here.

Every single poster here is aware of that.

Maybe he's a great dude in real life.  I wouldn't rule that out at all. I'd have a beer with him for sure.

But here?  A petulant child who can't help but continually take shots at the moderators.

It's beyond tiring for everyone.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Really? I never saw what he may have said to the mods. But thats prob because I dont go to the mod forum,

So don't assume we think like u. Most here would like him back
Thanks given by:
1) There is no mod forum.

2) Rada is not currently suspended.
Thanks given by: