Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow game..
It's a snow game in the Eastern Final!

This is awesome, always enjoy snow games!
Warning:  Brain May not be Engaged.
Thanks given by:
My favorite football games are when it snows like this. Makes the game very interesting.
Thanks given by:
I wonder if the Red Blacks have an advantage wearing all black compared to Edmonton playing with white and yellow.
Thanks given by:
The only good thing so far is that the Eskimos have been a "one half team" all season, so today it must be the second half!

Rod Black sucks!
Thanks given by: cflisthebest
Turnover city for the red blacks
Thanks given by:
Always a good day when Edmonton loses.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by: cflisthebest
I agree there 100%
Thanks given by:
Once again the Eskimos only played one half.
Thanks given by:
Oof. Calgary took BC behind the woodshed.

The Stamps look virtually unbeatable.

Thanks given by:
(2016-11-20, 08:56 PM)Moe Szyslak Wrote: Oof.  Calgary took BC behind the woodshed.

The Stamps look virtually unbeatable.

Should be an interesting Grey Cup but I gotta go with the Stamps to complete their mission vs the RedBlacks.
Thanks given by:
It will likely be a very one sided Grey Cup...but I'm happy the RedBlacks will receive the honour of being blown out by the Stamps!
Thanks given by:
(2016-11-21, 11:34 AM)Heisenberg Wrote: It will likely be a very one sided Grey Cup...but I'm happy the RedBlacks will receive the honour of being blown out by the Stamps!

Only reason the RedBlacks are in the Grey Cup for a 2nd straight year is because they "won" the weaker Eastern division. They wouldn't have even been a playoff team in the West.
Thanks given by:
Debating about going now. It'd be awesome to see Ottawa win it's first Grey Cup in nearly 40 years. I'd definitely go if they weren't playing the Stamps.

That said, I don't think the RBs ever showed their best football all season.
Thanks given by:
(2016-11-21, 06:02 PM)ckendall Wrote:
(2016-11-21, 11:34 AM)Heisenberg Wrote: It will likely be a very one sided Grey Cup...but I'm happy the RedBlacks will receive the honour of being blown out by the Stamps!

Only reason the RedBlacks are in the Grey Cup for a 2nd straight year is because they "won" the weaker Eastern division. They wouldn't have even been a playoff team in the West.

Who F'n Cares?????
Thanks given by:
lol.. you're so sensitive to other opinions, its concerning

Take a chill pill, cfl, you're going to give yourself an aneurysm over absolutely nothing
Thanks given by: ckendall
(2016-11-21, 10:22 PM)RyeRocks Wrote: lol.. you're so sensitive to other opinions, its concerning

Take a chill pill, cfl, you're going to give yourself an aneurysm over absolutely nothing

Sounds a lot like America's new President-elect.... Laugh Laugh Laugh Wink
Thanks given by:
I love snowball.
“See the TURTLE, ain't he keen? All things serve the!@#$%^& Beam.”

Thanks given by: