Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super bowl Picks?
I got the Cowboys vs.....i dunno! My other fav team is the Raiders tho... who ya got?
Thanks given by:
I think the Northern White Faced Owl is a very superb owl!

Pats!
Thanks given by:
I pick they great White. You did say superb owls right??
Warning:  Brain May not be Engaged.
Thanks given by:
Anybody but the Pats, Cowboys or Steelers is who I hope wins

Preferably my Titans win it all.
Thanks given by:
I predicted Kansas City/Green Bay before the season.  I'll (hesitantly) stick with that.
Thanks given by:
I honestly thought that 'superb owl' was some obscure fantasy league term.

Pats - Seahawks. (Although those Giants are starting to arouse some of my interest.)

I'd be rooting for the Seahawks in that lesser-of-two evils scenario.
Funny, I used to like the 'hawks.
Thanks given by:
Shockingly, the Gmen are winning on defence. Its been a long time since I uttered those words.
Thanks given by:
I think its gonna be either the Pats or Dallas.
Thanks given by:
I would probably go with the Seahawks in the NFC. Dallas has very good pieces in place but I think they'll need to lose to a very good, very playoff-ready Seahawks team before they get their chance at the big game next season. Russell Wilson is just too good when it matters most.

It's likely someone is going to have to go in to New England, on the road, in the middle of January to take them out, and I just don't see that being Oakland. Kansas City is a decent bet, seeing as they always seem to win games they have no business winning. Pittsburgh's fire-powered offence is a major threat, especially with Leveon Bell turning it into another gear lately, but ultimately I would still take New England, though I hope I'm wrong.

Seattle over New England.
"Larry Bird isn't white, he's clear" - Bill Murray
Thanks given by:
It's pretty wide open this year but unfortunately I see two teams I absolutely loathe making it, with the Pats coming out on top over the Cowboys due to experience.   

But since the Bills are all but done (againSad ) I'm cheering for the Raiders.
Thanks given by:
My heart wants a Cowboys/Raiders SB. However as someone mentioned, it's going to be really tough to beat New England at Foxboro.

I don't think the Seahawks are as good as some seem to think. I'm more worried about the G men in the NFC, and I'd even put a re-surging Pack ahead of Seattle.
Thanks given by:
I think every team in the NFC is beatable, but I think having to beat Seattle in their own stadium would be the toughest challenge
Thanks given by:
Thankfully a thing the Cowboys won't have to do should they get that far.
Thanks given by:
Atlanta and it's offence are looking a bit scary too...currently the #2 seed with a home game against the Saints next week.

They have scored the most points in the league this year, and by a fair margin.
Thanks given by:
Well Raiders are done now that their QB is done.
Warning:  Brain May not be Engaged.
Thanks given by:
They still have one of the best O lines in the game.
Thanks given by:
It will hurt the Raiders that they lost Derek Carr. They still have a good offense. They only need a caretaker QB to not turn the ball over and throw safe passes. The Raiders have a good running game behind that great O-line.

Cowboys, Raiders and the Falcons have been able to have good offences this year because of how great the O-lines have been.

You just had to watch the Cardinals / Seahawks game yesterday to see what kind of a beating that a qb takes when he has no protection.

The Raiders ran it easily on the Broncos earlier this season for a victory. The Broncos have a great defense. I wouldn't count the Raiders out yet but they certainly are several notches lower than they were going into yesterdays game because of the injury to Carr.
Thanks given by:
Nothing further to add, other than it was fun watching Pete Carrol swallow his gum when Hauschka missed that extra point yesterday.

The Seahawks are still dangerous because of pride, if not any other reason. A team on the downswing, definitely.

Still not sold on Dallas
Thanks given by:
Ravens lose and are eliminated from the playoffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Larry Bird isn't white, he's clear" - Bill Murray
Thanks given by:
Horrible weather in KC. Driving rain, wind bewteen 50-65 KM/H and grass between the hash marks is basically painted green dirt.

I was listening to the pre-game on the radio as I was driving to a Christmas dinner at my parents place , listening to Kevin Harlan and James Lofton who are doing the radio broadcast. The conditions are terrible.
Thanks given by: