Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade deadline/ rumor thread
There is almost zero chance of the Oil protecting Pouliot. They need to leave two players exposed who are under contract and played 40 NHL games this past year or 70 the past two years - Pouliot is one and Letestu will be the other - they actually don't have many options on that unless they sign Lander or Pakarinan (who are both RFAs).
Thanks given by:
(2017-03-17, 11:04 AM)Pouzar Wrote: There is almost zero chance of the Oil protecting Pouliot.  They need to leave two players exposed who are under contract and played 40 NHL games this past year or 70 the past two years - Pouliot is one and Letestu will be the other - they actually don't have many options on that unless they sign Lander or Pakarinan (who are both RFAs).

Yup even with a great end to the year.

Well great if it frees up that 4 mill I guess. 

I really am interested to see what PC does this summer for add ons and deletions for sure.

The D one is the biggest? for me.  He has to sign 1 and maybe 2 more again this summer. Does he trade for that R handed shooter?  Does he say I like what I have and bring back Russell?

I doubt they expect Reinhart to be in that top 6 even though he has played Good this year.  He has not improved his foot speed period nor his nastiness.  But ?????  I could be wrong and they do use him as the #7 and do not bring Gryba back?

I still would take Gryba over Reinhart any day but that is just me.

I read an article on the 10 prospects trending downwards yesterday and Reinhart was #5 on that list ( Hockey Writers).  Yes they said he has had a good year in Bakersfield but the A is not the NHL and he will still need to get faster and tougher to be a 5/6/7 D man here
Thanks given by: