Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming downtime (Feb. 25)
Exclamation 
Some downtime tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday) will be necessary to perform a software upgrade. There are some glitches here and there and this is a necessary update.

The upgrade is scheduled for Noon Pacific time, 3pm Eastern, Feb 25th. Please be aware that any posts you're composing at that exact time may be lost.

It's not a major release so there shouldn't be the lengthy downtime that occurred during the last upgrade. Thanks for all your patience!
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the heads up!
"Larry Bird isn't white, he's clear" - Bill Murray
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the heads up Shady.

Now if you help me with something to do while we're down......
Thanks given by:
Thanks for putting this where I can see it, you guys are doing an amazing job keeping this place going for us, thank you.
Thanks given by: shadylane
umm, 3pm eastern is really inconvenient for me. thats when im looking for a way to kill the rest of the day before I go home.
I guess I will have to do some work this afternoon... Wink
Thanks given by:
Get to work, you slackers. If all goes well the site should be back online relatively soon after. Hopefully within a half hour.
Thanks given by:
Test.....
Thanks given by:
It seems that the upgrade went as planned. If you notice any odd behaviour feel free to report it here. Thanks again for your patience.
Thanks given by: CaperLeaf
(2015-02-25, 03:32 PM)shadylane Wrote: It seems that the upgrade went as planned. If you notice any odd behaviour feel free to report it here. Thanks again for your patience.

Does trade deadline madness in the Leaf forum count or are we just talking bout tech issues? Silly Wink
“See the TURTLE, ain't he keen? All things serve the!@#$%^& Beam.”

Thanks given by: shadylane , CaperLeaf , Suity , Suity
I have noticed a sudden sense of dread and foreboding has come over the Flames forum.

Could your upgrade have anything to do with this? Shocked
Never be ashamed of a scar. It means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.
Thanks given by:
Never mind. It seems to have suddenly disappeared.
Never be ashamed of a scar. It means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.
Thanks given by: