Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xmas Games
All the big boys won today.
I watched the United game. Very much a deserved win, but lineman missed two offside goals for United. Ibra was marginal, he was off, but you can see how that is missed. Micky Terry Ann, though, he was two yards off. Crazy backheel flick to score, but it shouldn't have counted.
I will look forward to United fans stopping complaining about being unlucky hopefully.

Liverpool v Stoke tomorrow. Need to win just to stay still. Firmino arrested for drunk driving on Xmas Eve. Not good.
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-26, 03:42 PM)miltonred Wrote: All the big boys won today.
I watched the United game. Very much a deserved win, but lineman missed two offside goals for United. Ibra was marginal, he was off, but you can see how that is missed. Micky Terry Ann, though, he was two yards off. Crazy backheel flick to score, but it shouldn't have counted.
I will look forward to United fans stopping complaining about being unlucky hopefully.

Liverpool v Stoke tomorrow. Need to win just to stay still. Firmino arrested for drunk driving on Xmas Eve. Not good.

Yeah, solid performance by United. It is Sunderland though so let's not go too crazy yet. Mkhitaryan looked terrific from the moment he stepped on the field. Clearly offside goal, but a pure touch of class nonetheless. 
So now we are only -ve16 in the unlucky/lucky stats  Grin Grin
Thanks given by:
United have been very unlucky, outside of the goal that was offside. The complaining stems from the fact that the luck has been down to pretty big decisions. I haven't got to the match thread yet, about the one vs. M'boro....
Thanks given by: