Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its the second period....!!
holy crap..we need to send out a search party and find out what the hell happened to the Sens fans..?
Thanks given by:
Lmao...sens fans ... what gives?
"Oh mischief, glorious mischief...I do so love it!"
Thanks given by:
I know, it's just sad.

Can I join you guys in the Leafs forum?
Thanks given by: CaperLeaf
You are always welcome in the leafs forum Ryu.
Thanks given by: CaperLeaf , CaperLeaf
(2017-01-14, 08:23 PM)SNLeafaholic Wrote: holy crap..we need to send out a search party and find out what the hell happened to the Sens fans..?

Wow that's terrible compared to the Leafs forum which has an incredible 6 people in it right now!
Thanks given by:
(2017-01-14, 08:41 PM)MisterZ Wrote: Lmao...sens fans ... what gives?

Maybe they don't like this site for their game talk?
Thanks given by: Boxer
(2017-01-14, 09:14 PM)duediligence Wrote:
(2017-01-14, 08:41 PM)MisterZ Wrote: Lmao...sens fans ... what gives?

Maybe they don't like this site for their game talk?

Since when?
"Oh mischief, glorious mischief...I do so love it!"
Thanks given by:
Divisional playoffs in the NFL,  so I didn't watch this one. Sounds like I just would have been frustrated anyways.   I see this team still fails to show up in big games.

Having a hard time giving a crap about the Sens this season actually, but I'm still watching when I can.
Thanks given by: Boxer , Boxer
Years of shit hockey knowing they will never be able to compete with the big boys when it matters has me in the IDGAF category anymore.

NHL hockey as a whole has become a VERY boring style and the Sens are probably the poster children for the way it has gone.

Boucher has structure, but structure is what is killing the game as far as entertainment goes. Judging by the lack of fans going to the games this season, I'm not alone.
Thanks given by: SNLeafaholic , Ryu65