• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
the Trump thread. all Trump talk in here
Maybe we need to merge the two forums?
Warning:  Brain May not be Engaged.
Thanks given by: Lagavulin
I find more subforums seem cliquier.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
I don't think one single Trump thread is a good idea. Trump does A LOT of stupid stuff, packing it all into one thread would get very confusing.
"Fool me once......shame on......shame on you......Go fool me can't get fool again!"  -  George W. Bush
Thanks given by:
I come here to ask:

What the heck is wrong with Donald Trump?
Thanks given by: Fritz
(2016-12-30, 02:40 PM)Oilking Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 02:33 PM)TheNumber13 Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 02:22 PM)Oilking Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 02:14 PM)TheNumber13 Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 01:52 PM)Oilking Wrote: It is only fitting that conservatives in this forum are attempting to silence/limit conversations about an ultra right politician who may have a major impact on Canada, consider that same politician has repeatedly expressed his want to censor the American media.  Congrats to those who are against freedom of speech!

It's not good to generalize all Conservatives. Both the left and right have a mix of reasonable people and unreasonable people. It's not just one of them.

Of course it isn't just one of them.  There have been multiple conservatives who have attempted to silence/limit conversations.  That's why I put an "s" at the end of the word.

That's okay, in the future just try to hear out a Conservative poster's opinion before going into the debate with negative intent just because they're on the Conservative side. It's equivalent to automatically hating someone without knowing them just because they're of an opposite skin colour.

First off, big-C conservative represents the party.

Second, I'm basing what I just said on the expressed opinions of multiple conservative members of this forum, including yourself. So no, it is generalization, it is an opinion based on what I have read.  

Lastly, Trump has said all Mexicans are rapist, based on your last sentence, you shouldn't be okay with that.  Are you?

This forum is a very small forum, so thinking the opinions expressed here represent the vast majority of Conservatives is extremely dumb. A bigger sample size is needed.

Oh I'm not okay with that Trump comment at all. You see? Supporting some viewpoints of a politician doesn't mean you support the person entirely. I think you're finally beginning to learn that.
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-30, 03:11 PM)TheNumber13 Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 02:40 PM)Oilking Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 02:33 PM)TheNumber13 Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 02:22 PM)Oilking Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 02:14 PM)TheNumber13 Wrote: It's not good to generalize all Conservatives. Both the left and right have a mix of reasonable people and unreasonable people. It's not just one of them.

Of course it isn't just one of them.  There have been multiple conservatives who have attempted to silence/limit conversations.  That's why I put an "s" at the end of the word.

That's okay, in the future just try to hear out a Conservative poster's opinion before going into the debate with negative intent just because they're on the Conservative side. It's equivalent to automatically hating someone without knowing them just because they're of an opposite skin colour.

First off, big-C conservative represents the party.

Second, I'm basing what I just said on the expressed opinions of multiple conservative members of this forum, including yourself. So no, it is generalization, it is an opinion based on what I have read.  

Lastly, Trump has said all Mexicans are rapist, based on your last sentence, you shouldn't be okay with that.  Are you?

This forum is a very small forum, so thinking the opinions expressed here represent the vast majority of Conservatives is extremely dumb. A bigger sample size is needed.

Oh I'm not okay with that Trump comment at all. You see? Supporting some viewpoints of a politician doesn't mean you support the person entirely. I think you're finally beginning to learn that.

I'm not sure why you act so condescending.  Again, you are using a capital "C", are you referring to the Canadian political party? I'm not.  

I'm not sure what your comment about forum size has to do with, my original remark that you quoted said "conservatives in this forum" and then referenced Trump acting in the same way.  Can you show me where I suggest anything about the "vast majority of conservatives"?

Before you go suggesting anything is "extremely dumb", you might want to confirm that poster is making such accusations.

Interesting, what is it about Trump's viewpoint do you support?
Thanks given by:
Essentially, Trump's persona is much like that of a hip-hop artist. You can't overestimate that appeal.
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-30, 03:23 PM)poppabyrd Wrote: Essentially, Trump's persona is much like that of a hip-hop artist.  You can't overestimate that appeal.

Does he laid down a dope beat?
Thanks given by:
Money (allegedly), braggadocio, materialism, misogyny, a penchant for feuding through the media.........it's all there.
Thanks given by:
Did Oilking seriously just wonder why another poster is being condescending? That didn't just happen, did it? How bizzare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Are you ok Pouz?
Thanks given by: Oilking
(2016-12-30, 03:30 PM)Pouzar Wrote: Did Oilking seriously just wonder why another poster is being condescending?   That didn't just happen, did it?   How bizzare.

Yes, if someone can't comprehend what is being said, being condescending is, to quote another poster, extremely dumb.
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-30, 03:38 PM)Bo Dangles Wrote: Are you ok Pouz?

What we should do is try to figure out why Pouz keeps posting this way.
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-30, 03:38 PM)Bo Dangles Wrote: Are you ok Pouz?

Absolutely - had a beautiful week in the 30 degree sun with the ocean.

Thanks given by:
(2016-12-30, 03:29 PM)poppabyrd Wrote: Money (allegedly), braggadocio, materialism, misogyny, a penchant for feuding through the media.........it's all there.

And I believe his opponent lacked a Y chromosome.
Thanks given by:
(2016-12-30, 03:40 PM)Oilking Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 03:38 PM)Bo Dangles Wrote: Are you ok Pouz?

What we should do is try to figure out why Pouz keeps posting this way.

And then offer to pay for him to have a manicure.
Thanks given by:
The Bromance continues.........

(2016-12-30, 04:21 PM)divit Wrote: The Bromance continues.........

Wow! Why don't these two get a room?

Next tweet I expect from Trump is praising the size of Putin's penis.
"Fool me once......shame on......shame on you......Go fool me can't get fool again!"  -  George W. Bush
Thanks given by:
Praising the leader of Russia.
I can see that this will be the issue that divides Trump from the senior GOP figures in the Senate and House.

Trump is a rank amateur being manipulated by Putin and any other world leader who has a phone.
It's interesting that on these boards I've heard significant criticism towards Obama's Russia policy. (He's ineffective! He won't stop Putin in any way!).....similar to criticisms towards Justin Trudeau.

Now that Trump is openly displaying a complete demonstration of appeasement, many of the same critics are nodding in approval. Ask Neville Chamberlain how well that worked out.
Thanks given by: