Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Winter Olympics
Canada defeats US 6-4 in mixed doubles curling.

They also defeat SUI for their fourth straight win and are tied at the top at 4-1.
Thanks given by:
I am excited. I watch as much as I can, my PVR will be hot
cfl
Thanks given by:
The Canadian men's first hockey game is Thursday morning at 5am mountain time - that's a perfect time as its right when I get home from the gym.
Thanks given by:
Max Parrott and Mark McMorris look a chance of a medal tomorrow, Sunday in Korea. Thought they had dominant performances in the heats.
Thanks given by:
Really loving this mixed doubles curling!
Thanks given by:
its interesting...rules are a little different...encourages a fast game with lots of scoring.
Thanks given by:
McMorris with a huge 2nd run in Slopestyle - looking to grab Canada's first medal.
Thanks given by:
McMorris has been bumped to silver medal position by the American, Red Girard - still 3 to go.
Thanks given by:
Canada wins silver (Max Parrot) and bronze (Mark McMorris) in Men's Slopestyle!
Thanks given by:
2 medals!

Parrot silver...Mcmorris bronze!
Thanks given by:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 "It was me father, I killed the Dahlia" 

Thanks given by:
Was hoping Parrot would have squeaked past gerard. So close. Forgot the name if the other Canadian, was having a great run right until the last jump, had he nailed it maybe Canada would be good and bronze knocking McMorris to 4th. Still awesome for silver and bronze though!!
Thanks given by:
Getting more fonder of figure skating every Olympics lol
Thanks given by:
Canada has a pretty decent lead in the team skating event. Have another good shot at a medal there.
Thanks given by:
Ah, watching Fin vs USA hockey, Mark Lee lives!!!!!!!!!  Laugh
 "It was me father, I killed the Dahlia" 

Thanks given by:
Silver medal in men’s 5000m speed skating.
Thanks given by: Pouzar , Pouzar
Hope the Dufour-Lapointe sisters can repeat the same magic from 2014 in the ladies moguls. Another good shot for medals going into the semi finals
Thanks given by:
Justine and Andi to compete for gold in women’s moguls. Down to the final 6. 2 Canadians, 2 Aussie’s, French and Kazakh to compete for gold.
Thanks given by:
Justine with a great run. Could be just a matter of what color of medal with that score. 3 remaining.
Thanks given by:
The French just gets passed Justine. Canada guaranteed at least one medal here, need Andi for gold.
Thanks given by: