Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 draft
Oilers are apparently shopping the #10 and are in the market for a young RHD. I wonder if Chiarelli can be duped into taking Ceci. He seems to like losing trades.
Thanks given by:
(2018-05-10, 12:11 PM)Heisenberg Wrote: Oilers are apparently shopping the #10 and are in the market for a young RHD. I wonder if Chiarelli can be duped into taking Ceci. He seems to like losing trades.

I'd love to get the 10th overall, but let's see if we can get an extra piece or two (Ethan Bear lol)
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by:
Considering the goal of trading the pick (if Chiarelli does - which would be terrible) would be the acquire a puck moving right shot D, its doubtful he is looking to move our best right shot puck moving D prospect (who, while still needs some time to develop, showed some nice arrows during his 20 game stint last season).
Thanks given by:
(2018-05-10, 04:56 PM)Pouzar Wrote: Considering the goal of trading the pick (if Chiarelli does - which would be terrible) would be the acquire a puck moving right shot D, its doubtful he is looking to move our best right shot puck moving D prospect (who, while still needs some time to develop, showed some nice arrows during his 20 game stint last season).

No doubt. I'm just fooling around and hoping PC goes 110 % nuts Wink
If you need a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it!
Thanks given by: