Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A New Dawn - Game #44
[Image: 6hJZXNu.gif]
Every village has an idiot. Now, thanks to social media, every idiot has a village.
Thanks given by: Nanuuk , Nanuuk , KNilsson14
Was out for my cousin's bday..., so I missed this one entirely.  Nice to see Backlund rack up a few points.
"What's the first thing a lion does after he wakes up?" Badger Bob Johnson
"He licks his balls" Kent Nilsson
Thanks given by:
Ok. Call me mathematically challenged, but if the Flames win half of their remaining games (38) that would give them 19 victories and 38 points which would see them at 90 points by season's end. That won't be enough. Is 96 enough to make the play-offs? Gully was projecting 100 points, I believe, so that if we won 24 out the remaining 38 or 63% of the games we would make it to 100. Will that be enough? There are a lot of teams closely bunched together and are no doubt making similar calculations.

And Smitty has played 37 games. If the stated goal is (and I'm not sure if it is) for him to play 65 games this year, he'll be in for 28 more, leaving Rittich to get into 10 and finish the year having played 16 games. Personally, I'd cut Smitty back a bit and get Rittich in a few more.
“Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Thanks given by: Ramtuf , Ramtuf
According to the Chronicles..,. Rittich is the safe bet if you are hunting for Ws
"What's the first thing a lion does after he wakes up?" Badger Bob Johnson
"He licks his balls" Kent Nilsson
Thanks given by: Nanuuk , FlameFilosi4 , FlameFilosi4